How many THPers have you met in person?

I'm going to echo @baylrballa and say "not enough" but through AZTHP, THPers coming to AZ and The Bash at Barton Creek, it's got to be close to 35. 40?

Can't wait to me more!!!!!

Hmmm, I should have definitely talked to more during the THP Championship in 2017, but it's probably 40+.

Somewhere between 20-30 of the UK and European members during our gatherings

Sadly a lot of them are no longer active but we have some newer UK members so hopefully we can arrange some gatherings again soon when the situation allows

Definitely going to try and arrange something with @HarlettoScara though (y)
Agreed, this will be the year!

I’m at 10, which is definitely not enough!

I have played with 20. Will add at least one more this year with the @HarlettoScara US Tour 2022 coming across the pond. Hoping to get into another experience and keep that tally going up. I need to get a round in with some of the Louisville folks. I also am going to try to hit the Ohio gathering up on Saturday.

Unfortunately only 1 at the moment. @jbuck31, good bloke. I hope to correct that at some stage.

Too many to count but not enough if that makes sense. I always love the opportunity to meet and play with new THPers. Many have become close friends and all have been awesome people

and they are brothers :cool:

An awful lot, definitely not something I could count hahaha

Between the bigger gatherings like the tour van stops, and the local stuff... hundreds?

8 but it will be a lot more after the upcoming Carolina Conclave!

Based upon the regional thread I'm looking to be able to add +2 to my total at minimum in 2022. Looking to be a good year for the meet and greet!

Although it has been a while since I have met anyone, I have met a lot over the 11 plus years I have been here. More than I can even count or remember. A lot of them have moved on, but there are still a good many here.

Dude, You know for a fact in the married game, we work on a point system, Your answer should have been, "My favorite THP'r to play with is @PackersGirl "
Haha yeah. Misstep on my part.
It should be a given. She is for sure my favorite person in all areas of life.

Thanks for calling me out though:LOL:

I have been lucky to meet so many. We have all the guys In the AZTHP league and I went to the Odyssey Exp and met a great group of guys. Between those two it is over 30 THPers. I am hoping to meet more soon at another event or leauge day.

Maybe 20 ish from a couple Top Golf get togethers to a few rounds that were scheduled after those Top Golf get togethers.

Probably 50+? Not quite sure, but between our league being all THP, the unofficial gathering in TX, and a couple of experiences, it has been a lot. I love golf more than ever as a result.

Back