How often do you scrub your clubs?

I use a plastic bristle brush after a shot. If that doesn't get the grooves clean then I use the brass bristle side and then a quick wipe with a towel. I make sure to dry my SM5 raw black wedges or they will rust up if left wet. All of the clubs get a water bath about once a week. I make sure not to dunk the irons or wedges above the ferrule. The driver, woods, and hybrids just get a damp cloth run over them and maybe a plastic bristle brush to get into the lettering that packs mud and grass into the little nooks and crannies.

It depends on the last shot that was hit with the club if it gets cleaned! Good shot yes, Bad shot no!

Wipe after every shot and a clean with warm soap and water before the next round.

I pretty much clean mine after every shot.

I clean them after every round. I finish by giving the grips a good cleaning too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man. Reading this post makes me realize how little I clean my clubs. Guess what I'm doing after I put the kids to bed?

I have a ball,club washer on my cart so the heads get clean after just about every shot. A good full cleaning every couple of weeks.

How often do you scrub your clubs?

After every round and even after each range session (grass range). I love cleaning them.

Grips, woods too. Then I wax the crown of the woods.

I brush out the grooves after each shot, and if I remember to soak one half of my towel before playing, I will wipe the entire club head after each shot.

For all my clubs, I wipe down the entire club and give the grooves a thorough brush-out every 2 or 3 weeks. I can't say I've ever used soap. Just plain water seems to get the job done.

Bucket of soap and water once a month. Wet towel every shot.

What's this cleaning your clubs you are all talking of?

I wipe them with my wet towel after every shot and that's about it.

Once a week,

I use toothpicks to clean the groves

I also use metal polish "autosol" for polishing the metal.

Usually the night before a round so maybe a few times a month.

After every round of golf

When wiping them off doesn't yield the desired result. That happens more often, it seems, when the course is really dry. It has been so soggy of late; all you have to do is dunk them in a nearby puddle.

I clean irons and wedges after every shot but probably give my driver/3W & hybrids every 3 rounds as they rarely get too dirty.

I tend to wipe em off after all shots... And wash em once a month or so.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

i wipe and brush after every shot before putting it back in the bag. 3-4 times a year I will take a tooth brush and soapy water to them. Ill even polish the paint on the driver and woods.

Maybe once a year.

There's a brush attached to my towel. When necessary after a shot the grooves get a quick swipe and a wipe, takes a second or two.

That's the extent of my cleaning. Ever.

Clean them after every range session plus a good wash at home about once a month.

I clean and wipe them down after each shot and wash them after each round.

Back