How often do you scrub your clubs?

After every single use whether it's a round or range session. And the woods get glass cleaner and a micro fiber towel.

Wash em under running water once every couple rounds. Grips less frequent, probably once a month or every other month.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Never....don't see the need as mine stay looking basically new since they get a quick wet towel wipe down after each shot.

Basically, whenever I am at the range I clean them, 1-3 times a week.

I probably do not do it enough. Mostly the night before a competition....it is kind of a pre competition routine for me

Washed between rounds unless I'm on the road.

Every time I use them, no matter what. It's a habit and also a OCD related thing. Hate looking at dirty clubs, also wipe em down after every shot.

after every round

After every round.

I keep a wet towel on me, with a brush, so I can also do them after every shot (if they are all gunked up).

Played last night with dirty clubs, and it just felt wrong the whole time.

I give them a spit shine with real quick after each shot... deep clean... usually the same time I clean the grips. Every 4ish rounds

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I run a wet towel over them as I play if they get dirty.

Same here. Wet towel saves a ton of cleaning after the round. I use it after every wedge shot to keep it nice and clean.

Scrub them? Once every 3-4 months.

Probably after every 3rd round, but I keep them relatively clean during a round. I'll also give the clubs a good cleaning before tournaments.

once a year or so unless they get really bad then i will clean them.

Full scrub? A couple times a year.

I keep the grooves clean, wipe them during the round after use, usually use the water and club scrubber at the range after a session.

I like my clubs to look like they get used, because they do.

After each round or the day after. Normally I'm too tired to do it rigt away but always the next morning.

I'll give them a full scrub every other week or so. I typically clean the club with my towel or brush after each shot though.

Irons about once a week and after about half my shots. The others...not so much.

After every round my clubs are cleaned and grooves sharpened.

I clean them now and then and usually prior to a big golf outing. Mine seem to work better with a little mud caked on em. When they're dirty, you don't mind getting down and through the ball. When mine are all nice and shiney they tend to want to stay that way thus causing all kinds of thinned shots. :D. I do keep my grooves and face of the club clean at all times with my bag brush. :thumb:

I deep clean them before tournaments but normally just wipe them down after each round.

Clean with warm soapy water after every round. Grips included about every 3-4 rounds. On the course wipe down with a wet towel or use a club cleaner/ball washer if on the cart. Sometimes I bring my own club cleaner/ball washer along.

try to clean it with a brush after every shot and then hit the range between every round, clean them after every range session

Back