Howdy from Minnesota

Thanks everyone for the welcome messages!

Welcome to THP! Whereabouts in Minnesota are you?

Hey fairband. Right now I live in Hopkins. But I'm currently looking for a job in my field and am willing to move anywhere in the country so I might be moving soon (to Kansas if a certain job works out). If not, then I'll probably be moving to the St. Cloud area where my special lady friend lives.

You live in St Paul? I went to high school there.

Welcome to THP.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Welcome to THP nice to meet you

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome dude.

:wavey: :welcome:

Hey fairband. Right now I live in Hopkins. But I'm currently looking for a job in my field and am willing to move anywhere in the country so I might be moving soon (to Kansas if a certain job works out). If not, then I'll probably be moving to the St. Cloud area where my special lady friend lives.

You live in St Paul? I went to high school there.

Yep, born and raised in St Paul. If the Kansas job doesn't come through we are planning on having a THP get together in September in the Twin Cities area, you should try and make it if you are around.

Welcome to THP! This is the best place to talk golf.

Welcome to THP Dylan.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Dylan. I think you can get you golf fix right here.

Yep, born and raised in St Paul. If the Kansas job doesn't come through we are planning on having a THP get together in September in the Twin Cities area, you should try and make it if you are around.

I'm up for that. I live in Mankato area.

And welcome to THP Dylan.

I don't think I've ever been on a forum that had this many welcome messages. Thank you all

Yeah maybe I will. But I'm guessing my school level will be well lower than some of you.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP Dylan !

Welcome aboard!

Back