Huge Thanks to TaylorMade!

StanTheCaddy

Who wants 2 have some fun
Reaction score
Handicap
9.8 USGA
I just wanted to give a big shout out to TaylorMade Golf. About 2 months ago I filled out some online survey (I think it was about their TP line of clubs). At the end of the survey they asked if I had tried their TP and TPX golf balls and which one I preferred. I had completely forgotten about it then a package showed up at my door. A dozen TP golf balls! Thank you so much TaylorMade! A great company that always takes care of their customers. Reading about what's possibly in store I think TaylorMade is in for a big year with their new lines and I'll be putting these to good use. Thanks again!

Received mine as well. TaylorMade is definitely doing well for me in 2014!

Huge shout out to TM!

Solid move my TM! Did you pick your number?

Nicely done TaylorMade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool indeed.

pretty cool of TM

Sweet. Can't go wrong with some free Tour Preferred balls! Way to go TM!

Nice! Customer appreciation goes a long way.

Nice gesture .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good on them. Hope it's a good ball for you.

That is well done by Taylormade!

Solid move my TM! Did you pick your number?

Funny you ask. They did in the survey ask for me to pick a number between 00-99. I didn't pick 21, haha. Don't really care what number is on the ball so it's no biggie.

Very well done Taylor Made !

Actions like this have completely turned me around on TM. They went from not being on my consideration list to being on the short list. Well done.

That's pretty sweet. Wish I would have gotten that survey :D

That's pretty sweet. Wish I would have gotten that survey :D

Me too! I frantically checked their Facebook page for the link to said survey!!

Awesome. I filled out this survey a while back. I was expecting a sleeve not a dozen.

Would love to try those balls.

Very well done by TaylorMade. very nice gesture

Wow really cool of TM to do that. And a whole dozen not just a sleeve. Very cool.

I took this survey - no balls as of yet - well see when I get home!

I was wondering why I got a dozen balls. Didn't pick the number but I don't care. Free top of the line balls.

Received my dozen in the mail today. Don't remember picking #13 though but that's what came in!

Back