I'm surprised they're even flying into Boston, I would think that even though they might be able to fly around the storm the winds would still be howling pretty good around Boston.

Everything into Boston is canceled today. Tomorrow is supposed to be a little better there, that's why I'm thinking it may be possible to get back tomorrow night.

Sent from Tapatalk

Everything into Boston is canceled today. Tomorrow is supposed to be a little better there, that's why I'm thinking it may be possible to get back tomorrow night.

Sent from Tapatalk

Good luck man, that is not a good situation to be in

Just saw the latest track, and it falls right over my in-laws town in Southern Pennsylvania. Fortunately they're up on the side of a mountain (what I would call a big hill), unfortunately in the middle of forest. But, they do have a generator, water, and fuel on the premises. They're definitely prepared.

y6e4utyv.jpg

Saw this on Facebook. Could be a real photo?

It's a fake. Photoshopped a picture of NYC and a picture of an old storm. Besides, nobody could get that clear of a picture through the rain that is falling right now.

Friends on Hatteras are posting some devastating pictures on Facebook. The island is taking a beating.
yeah a couple of the wooden piers down there are no longer standing
i just got back from the beach and well... there is no beach lol
the water is covering the sand entirely and its up to the sidewalk/boardwalk
the waves were pretty heavy since everything is a beach break
i am way out of shape lol

The eye of the storm is passing just south of us. Winds still howling, but we're doing alright.

Glad to hear you are doing ok JN.

Woo hoo. Power is back....finally.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Really bad where I am right now. Trees down, power lines down in my yard, fire department on my road.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351552298.427774.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351552310.052787.jpg

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

LOL I started following that twitter account and it's pretty funny.

Watching some of the coverage on MSNBC right now. I feel for y'all and your all in my thoughts, east coasters. Stay safe.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Glad to hear its no longer a hurricane.

Power lines down all over my street and this is just beginning. No power for over an hour now. 2 huge trees uprooted in my parents front yard and knocked down the telephone pole and power lines. This is just getting uglier and uglier.

tree down 2 houses away - HUGE and across the street!

100_0255.jpg

Your flash sucks Ace. I can't see squat. Stay safe

Your flash sucks Ace. I can't see squat. Stay safe

hahaha sorry dude. Just a big pine tree down across the street. Not sure if we'll have power much longer. And holy carp is it hard to get a dog to go out in this hahaha

Time to snuggle up with that new bride and make mini Ace's :)

Back