Well I am out. Im neither of those.
I think enough of us have played with you to know that's not the case!

My golf game is awful, so I'm looking for someone I can bs with, keep the conversation going.

I'm easy, and I just want someone that loves playing. Everything after that is gravy. Quick to smile/laugh and positive attitude go a long way.

On the competition side someone that plays a reliable fade can always be a compliment to me. In a shamble a fairway finder let's me be aggressive. Alt shot someone good touch with wedges and putter. I can get us to the short game from most spots.

Oh, another criteria...

I drive the cart. No questions.
Yeah I'm putting that on my list. I'll take someone who wants to drive. Gives me more time to post about your bad driving and other things you're too busy to notice awesome pics of the goings on! 😁

I'm easy, and I just want someone that loves playing. Everything after that is gravy. Quick to smile/laugh and positive attitude go a long way.

On the competition side someone that plays a reliable fade can always be a compliment to me. In a shamble a fairway finder let's me be aggressive. Alt shot someone good touch with wedges and putter. I can get us to the short game from most spots.
We will play in 2023! I will travel just to experience your awesomeness! If merely to experience how the heck you vidoegraph yourself and experience it. You sir, amaze me, and your husband! 🤪

Plus...I want to get back to where "I" started as a person and Sam Walton.

Someone that enjoys playing and can help me watch where my ball goes.

We will play in 2023! I will travel just to experience your awesomeness! If merely to experience how the heck you vidoegraph yourself and experience it. You sir, amaze me, and your husband! 🤪

Plus...I want to get back to where "I" started as a person and Sam Walton.

Only response I got. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: J4U
A lot of pairings can be impacted by a good driver of the golf ball. If you can find someone that is dynamite off the tee, it is going to be an awesome day. Struggle and it is going be a bit of a grinder.

For me, being a short knocker, the ideal partner would be someone with some length. Having a good short game would help too. Mine's improving but not where I want it yet.

I just care about them being fun if it’s a THP experience. Competitive league even then yeah I hope they play particularly well but if not then don’t act like a nut if you or I are having a bad day. It’s not that serious.

For me it is all about having a partner that is having fun and has a positive attitude about what is going on. I don't care how you play at all, but I can tell you playing with @DannyLe that I absolutely fed off his energy and was hitting the ball better than I was expecting to do. Good conversation coupled with a competitive environment gets my blood flowing.
Let’s go! Also a nice cold drink helps…

I'll pretty much echo what everyone else is saying about just having fun, but just hope you're lucky enough to be teamed with @Duffer Waldorf. He's the perfect partner. Well other than being a Duke supporter who always brings up the Christian Laettner shot :p

#DerbyDuffers
Put me in this camp but add, 'and Duke' 🤣4B6F7781-89AE-42C2-9C0A-EFB144162C02.jpeg

I always wonder about that comment "never says sorry" why? If I playing like crap, I want to tell you. Fun yes but the competitive side of me says "sorry"

Just curious, I have seen several people say this before.
Unless you tried to hit a bad shot, no reason to apologize! We all hit shots we wish we didn't for our partner

I'd like someone who doesn't get so down after bad shots that they can't enjoy the round. I may utter 1 bad word after a shot and it's on to the next

also, let's have a Tito's or two to relax the round a bit

@DataDude was the perfect shamble partner. We had fun and he kept us in play until my nerves settled and I could help a little ;)

I'd like someone who doesn't get so down after bad shots that they can't enjoy the round. I may utter 1 bad word after a shot and it son to the next

And, let's have a Tito's or two to relax the round a bit

@DataDude was the perfect shamble partner. We had fun and he kept us in play until my nerves settled and I could help a little ;)
Would love to run it back someday. Maybe a Budget Championship someday???

Unless you tried to hit a bad shot, no reason to apologize! We all hit shots we wish we didn't for our partner
I guess for me it shows you give a ****. It's like the player when he strikes out, oh just how hum or the guy that is pissed and slams his bat. 🤷‍♂️

A great partner is someone who likes to laugh a lot and not care about bad shots. It is just golf you should be enjoying the time on the course with your friends. No apologizing and don't be so serious that you can’t enjoy the round.

I will play with anyone who's Not a Grumpy Miserable person.

I was lucky to have 3 Amazing Partners when I played the Morgan Cup. They were patient and encouraging and that's all I could ask for.

This was a topic in one of our THP Experience threads and I thought it would do well as its own.
Let's say you are in a THP Experience Team Event (most of them) and its a shamble or Alt Shot format.

What are you looking for in a partner?
Higher handicap but always hits the green from 100 yards and 2 putts.

you are a great partner. That weekend at #TheKing was awesome

For me the perfect partner is anyone who can put up with my bullshite, and isn't slow.

I'm just barely self aware enough to know that I'm a complete handful out there. Over the next 4 hours I'm going to ride the emotional roller coaster and I'll have verbal diarrhea the whole time. I'll disect every shot down to the blades of grass.

Specifically, @tequila4kapp and @sposey013168 come to mind. Oh, and Tyler from the old Hogan brand...he was legendary.

I mean a couple of times a round, sure.
From what I remember you played very well when I was with you at Ballyhack.

Back