I'll take Jeopardy! for $2000, Alex

I guess I need to watch some reruns. Need to hack in to Smalls’ DVR, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I guess I need to watch some reruns. Need to hack in to Smalls’ DVR, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They are gone right after watching. But wait until about this time next year, if your Jeopardy station shows two shows a day . . . the current episode and tje one from a year ago.

Only 20 grand for Austin today. But wins in a runaway.

Didn't look good for Austin today until he hit the Daily Double halfway through Double Jeopardy. He was the only one to get the final question right and won over 28 grand tonight to go over $300,000 in 8 shows. He was already 6th best on winnings during regular episodes going into today.

And he wins again. Another 25 grand for Austin.

Another runaway for Austin. 33 grand today. Over 365 grand in 10 days.

Surprise it was another runaway. But "only" 29 grand today. Almost 395 grand in 11 wins.

And another runaway. But only 16,300 today. But goes over 400 grand total. He is quite fun to watch.

From the way he conducts himself he either has a huge ego or very low self esteem, he is just that far out there to me.

Last edited:
Not a runaway tonight and he loses the title. But not a bad run as only 4 people have won more games or more money.

Gracious in defeat he high fived the winner.

The current champion wins his third game with $1. Yep. No one guessed final right but he only bet 999 of his 1000 and the other two bet all of their 12,300.

So they are smart, but they aren't exactly sports knowledgeable.

Wow all those brains but no knowledge of football.

New online test coming next month!

Adult test: March 6-8
Teen test: March 15

Be a Contestant

Thursday's show had a tie at the end where they had to ask an extra question. Hadn't seen that in a long time.

I vaguely remember that it happened before. They used to have BOTH come back for the next game!

The College Championship is this week and next. On Wednesday's show, one of the contestants called it, "Daylight savings Time".

Finally. Season 35 begins after over a month of tournament reruns.

The dude on the show today has an enormous moustache with a capital ENORMOUS.

I always root against the person who clicks over and over.

And this was the worst news that I've heard this week.

Back