Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

I wore a decepticon shirt yesterday as a matter of fact. And I only have 3 Seemores. But nonetheless, you are right.

I may have to assemble a Blu disguise and confuse the hell out of everyone.

Sounds good. We'll see how much interest we get today and go from there. I'll go ahead and count ATL as in since his only other option is waiting in my vehicle. That's enough for one bay.

I'm still weighing my options.

Who wants to do Top Golf on Friday night? We can book two bays for two hours for $100 each, 5 people per bay - so about $20 a person.

Bumping this for Hawk before it gets lost in the banter.

I'm absolutely in for top golf. My recommendation is portillos for food, they are much better and reasonably priced compared to top golf.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Is it Saturday yet? I played 9 with the 4 year old last night. Didn't really keep score but had 3 pars. 2 holes I took driver on...2 lost balls. Our rough is so long from all the rain if you dont see it land there is no chance. It is going to be a lot of 3 woods this weekend.

I was all over the place yesterday with all long clubs, and I missed a ton of putts. I thought I was going to shoot in the mid-90s, but had an 81. Hopefully I can get some semblance of a feel for a swing before Friday.

Either way, Team ATL/Jugger is going to tee it high and let it fly all day long. No mercy.

I'm absolutely in for top golf. My recommendation is portillos for food, they are much better and reasonably priced compared to top golf.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm going to keep a tally and if we get to 10 I'll book it today.

I can do top golf, had a lot of fun taking my cousin there a couple of weeks ago. The elevated bays scare me a little. They seem especially high.

I can do top golf, had a lot of fun taking my cousin there a couple of weeks ago. The elevated bays scare me a little. They seem especially high.

There's nets so when you top the ball, it won't hit the people below you :p

Dan

There's nets so when you top the ball, it won't hit the people below you :p

Dan

I don't think that net can support my weight though..

Hi Guys.
Really looking forward to a great day of golf. I have golfed the Highlands maybe 5 times..... VERY interesting course that has been built over a old gravel pit.
I would have to say that it is very " Challenging" Course.
I live in Elgin so if anyone needs a little help getting around Please let me know...
I am really trusting that my Partner Blugold will hold up our team... But honestly looking very forward to a Great Day...

I'm definitely in for TopGolf (even though I was along for the ride anyway). That place looks like a lot of fun.

Hi Guys.
Really looking forward to a great day of golf. I have golfed the Highlands maybe 5 times..... VERY interesting course that has been built over a old gravel pit.
I would have to say that it is very " Interesting " Course.
I live in Elgin so if anyone needs a little help getting around Please let me know...
I am really trusting that my Partner Blugold will hold up our team... But honestly looking very forward to a Great Day...

Looking forward to meeting you Ragarm.

Let's get a couple more confirmend for Friday night and I'll make the call.

We're screwed! haha.

30 minutes before I get off work and can therefore get in some practice, huge system rolls in and drenches the area. Haven't been able to see the course in almost a week because of this dang weather. Hopefully Illinimick has a sturdy back because it will have a lot of dead weight on it from myself.

I'm definitely in for TopGolf (even though I was along for the ride anyway). That place looks like a lot of fun.
You're in luck. Last week, I saw that there is one under construction in Alpharetta, GA.

I think we will be just fine....We will be like most golfers and pretend we are good...And then we will hit the ball and know that we are only there to enjoy a GREAT day of fun....

Let's get a couple more confirmend for Friday night and I'll make the call.

Bumping this again before getting lost with more banter.

I think we will be just fine....We will be like most golfers and pretend we are good...And then we will hit the ball and know that we are only there to enjoy a GREAT day of fun....

In all seriousness, we will be just fine. It will be a blast. If you're going out there and being cutthroat, then we might have a problem. But there will be jokes made. I will expect laughter on bad shots. And fist pumps for all (if any) birdie putts made.

Bumping this again before getting lost with more banter.

At least it is not figure skating banter today

Jugger, do you want to do Top Golf with us?

That sounds fantastic.... I have NEVER gotten mad at myself over my golf game and never will, Heck if I did that I wouldn't have anyone left to talk to.

Back