Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

Do I want to...YES...can I, unfortunately no.

No problem bud! Just wanted to make sure so I didn't miss you.

How about the rest of you? Anybody else want to join? I'm only asking because it needs to be booked in advance.

Guys
There is a fun little 9 hole course about a mile away that is pretty cheap.
It's called Wing Park... If your looking for something to do on Friday might be worth your time.. Course is kept up really well and is a bit of a challenge...
Just a thought for those getting into town early. Dont worry about resv. Its just not that crowded...

Guys
There is a fun little 9 hole course about a mile away that is pretty cheap.
It's called Wing Park... If your looking for something to do on Friday might be worth your time.. Course is kept up really well and is a bit of a challenge...
Just a thought for those getting into town early. Dont worry about resv. Its just not that crowded...

I think there are 15 of us playing at Poplar Creek in the afternoon.

How about the rest of you? Anybody else want to join? I'm only asking because it needs to be booked in advance.

Bumping this again to make sure it is kept fresh. There are 20+ coming to the Invitational and we have only heard from a few. So if you are planning on joining at Top Golf let us know.

No worries. We'll be playing the Highlands like a video game on Saturday anyway. (Still not sure which game, though. Maybe Legend of Zelda.)

The driver isdefinately staying in the bag...so I should shoot approximately 18under par

Then you will have a Great time..... Just Remember, even if you dislocate some body part swinging and end up in the hospital ......I will come drag you out to the course on Saturday.... you are still playing....
See you Guys Saturday....

Guys I know everybody is excited. Please follow me here. We have thousands of threads on THP to discuss your golf game, your equipment, the weather, etc. Lets try to keep this one about the event and the weekend.

We are trying to make plans that involve putting a credit card and deposit down, need a number of players, etc and every time it gets posted, we end up a page back with banter. If you guys do not mind, lets move the regular banter to appropriate threads and really try to keep this one about the event and the weekend.

Thanks.

I am out for Top Golf. As is MapleafDan. We will be riding up together about 530a Saturday morning.

Who wants to do Top Golf on Friday night? We can book two bays for two hours for $100 each, 5 people per bay - so about $20 a person.

Hawkbump. Can we hit the OptiFit at Top Golf?

Hawkbump. Can we hit the OptiFit at Top Golf?

That might be possible, but I'll have to leave it up to JB.

I checked out a couple videos and it looks like quite the place.

That might be possible, but I'll have to leave it up to JB.

I checked out a couple videos and it looks like quite the place.

I'm hoping we can work this out. What attendance number do we need to reach before booking a place at TopGolf?

And, as a minor thread bump, if you're reading about TopGolf for the first time, let Hawk know if you want to attend on Friday. The cost is about $20, less drinks/food/possible waitress interaction (the website has some innuendos).

I'm hoping we can work this out. What attendance number do we need to reach before booking a place at TopGolf?

And, as a minor thread bump, if you're reading about TopGolf for the first time, let Hawk know if you want to attend on Friday. The cost is about $20, less drinks/food/possible waitress interaction (the website has some innuendos).

I did a quick count and it looks like we'd need another three people to get to 10, which would get us two bays (max of 5 per bay). We could do it with fewer people, but then it's going to cost more. I know there's a handful of guys that probably haven't checked in today, so hopefully they'll see it and let us know.

Yes. This. That sounds so horrible, yet soooo worth it. Need coffee.
A paisley Monster and McDonalds breakfast you'll be rolling fine.

I did a quick count and it looks like we'd need another three people to get to 10, which would get us two bays (max of 5 per bay). We could do it with fewer people, but then it's going to cost more. I know there's a handful of guys that probably haven't checked in today, so hopefully they'll see it and let us know.

This looks extremely cool! I am travelling with my father, so I'm currently in the process of gauging his interest. With all the bad weather, I could use any type of practice possible. I should know within the next hour or so if you can add another 2 to the list.

This looks extremely cool! I am travelling with my father, so I'm currently in the process of gauging his interest. With all the bad weather, I could use any type of practice possible. I should know within the next hour or so if you can add another 2 to the list.

Awesome! Might as well come hang out. The company will be much better than the golf shots I'm assuming :D

I might convince my GF to come join us, I'll know more tonight.

Dan

I'm game, sign me up

Gotcha. Thanks buddy.

I'm game, sign me up

KaBoom! We've got to be close enough now. Especially if Dan's girlfriend is coming and he pays for her (and he will, or we will shame him into doing it -- it's the right thing to do).

If tpluff and his dad are in we are good to go.

If tpluff and his dad are in we are good to go.

What if Dan pays for his girlfriend twice? I'm pretty sure we can make that happen. After all, only a real cheapo would only pay for his lady once at TopGolf.

Back