Not sure if I've mentioned this in the thread but if you see Methi Chicken on the menu order it and thank me later.

I do enjoy Indian. Those as well as Curry are my favorites.

Not sure if I've mentioned this in the thread but if you see Methi Chicken on the menu order it and thank me later.
Guess I know what I'm making this weekend!

Guess I know what I'm making this weekend!

Same! I am going to have to make a trip to the Indian supermarket tho, need to make sure I have all the right spices.

Maybe this one too. I'm so happy you are all expanding my very limited Indian Pakistani cuisine knowledge.

Need to try this as well.

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Tandoori chicken, curry chicken FTW

Another one is to try the different, stuffed Naan breads, you will not be disappointed. New one we tried, also naan, potato stuffed.

Made instant pot Aloo Rasedar from a recipe I found, so good, I got it hooooot too hahahaha

Don't be saying this without posting the recipe man, that's not right! 🤣
Hahahaha, wasn’t sure anyone would be into a recipe that didn’t use any meat in it 🤣

I made Costco’s curry chicken with rice. It’s solid but not as good as the restaurant stuff I’m used to

& I didn't know I'd have to potentially use a boo that man gif twice in one day but here we are 🤣
Hahahaha, making better choices, but still want the heat!

Hahahaha, wasn’t sure anyone would be into a recipe that didn’t use any meat in it 🤣
Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

There really is nothing better than next day leftover Indian, even when you may have ordered it on the spicier side

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
We will be visiting here when we're in London in October, last there 12 years ago, before Dishoom is as big as it is but fantastic Bombay street food.

Back