They have been interesting to say the least haha

If you follow me @crest4 you get a healthy dose of the Bash Brothers haha

WOOOOOO

Just got signed up. @IndySC_THP

They have been interesting to say the least haha

If you follow me @crest4 you get a healthy dose of the Bash Brothers haha
I do, and I always love seeing what they are up to!

@Stemmy54 is my handle

Just followed you. I expect we'll see lots of good stuff from you in December :D

It will be documented there and here. Not much of a twitterer. Biggest reason I signed up for it was so you guys can follow along for the #TheGrandaddy. Just remember, you could be there too!

It will be documented there and here. Not much of a twitterer. Biggest reason I signed up for it was so you guys can follow along for the #TheGrandaddy. Just remember, you could be there too!
Good point!!

Looking forward to following your journey. IG is a great way to share photos and videos. So many of the golf companies do great stuff on here and they are really fun to follow.

Looking forward to following your journey. IG is a great way to share photos and videos. So many of the golf companies do great stuff on here and they are really fun to follow.
it is a great way to follow the golf companies. And lately I've gotten follows from a lot of young attractive women who are waiting to meet me....Must be my profile pic...LOL!!

it is a great way to follow the golf companies. And lately I've gotten follows from a lot of young attractive women who are waiting to meet me....Must be my profile pic...LOL!!
Haha they know what they like and maybe they can come cheer you on at RR.

Haha they know what they like and maybe they can come cheer you on at RR.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's more like come join my website for $29.99 a month. Of course that's what I've heard about the cost, not that I would ever check them out

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

@jcurtis2010

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's more like come join my website for $29.99 a month. Of course that's what I've heard about the cost, not that I would ever check them out

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
That's a steal

Nice, I've been wondering if there was an IG thread and found it. It's definitely my choice social media outlet, much less BS to sift through. It just here's my pic of what I've been up to, enjoy! Watch out for me, I'll be giving you all a follow soon.

I'm: @so_ill1980

So I have Instagram, but only use it for contests and following golf companies.

I logged in last week for the Grandaddy Contest #6, and noticed I am somehow following something like 7300 random people. So I have disabled my account for the time being. Unsure how it could have happened, and not a fan of having my feed cluttered with all the random garbage.

So I have Instagram, but only use it for contests and following golf companies.

I logged in last week for the Grandaddy Contest #6, and noticed I am somehow following something like 7300 random people. So I have disabled my account for the time being. Unsure how it could have happened, and not a fan of having my feed cluttered with all the random garbage.

That sucks it happened to my Twitter once. Instagram has all sorts of nonsense on it.

I just had the same thing :eek:

1604604759667.png

Guys in the future, it says it in our contest posts that we always announce the winner in the post comments and not send DMs.

Just reported the fake account. I recall one by the same name popping up about 2 weeks ago.

I noticed they followed me and saw the post on instagram from the official THP acct, reported that account as spam

Reactions: JB
Back