For some odd reason my shops instagram feed has been blowing up this morning, and I havent posted anything in a few days.

For some odd reason my shops instagram feed has been blowing up this morning, and I havent posted anything in a few days.

I just got a notification my friend Ryan Johs is on Instagram as villagebikesfl

I just got a notification from Instagram about it!

I don't know a lot about bikes but I enjoy following your shop.

Instagram is pretty great. Getting in to it more and more. Im @EvF_NJB_THP

Following ... I am kensisland_thp

I'm pretty easy to find... NullNomad

Just followed THP. I'm shockgolfs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EricinUtah is my IG account

emart2173 same as twitter

emart2173 same as twitter
I wasn't paying attention once and tagged just Emart for one of the contest. Got s reply from the guy thanking me, but saying I probably had the wrong Eric, as he's never played golf.

Glad it wasn't for a trip to somewhere great :D

I'm a big fan of sending a post direct to one of my followers. I'm enjoying this app more and more.

I just decided to start using instagram this week and I'm actually having a lot of fun with it. None of the nonsense repostings like facebook (thus far) and I'm enjoying the filter selection process. Feel free to add your handle and I'll give you a follow.

Mine is @Canadan82

Mine is 98% photos of my golfing adventures. I gave you a follow. Nice Hzrdus shafts!

Mine is in my profile but to make it easy i'm - golfdude19

Last edited:
I much prefer this to Twitter. So much extra garbage on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is 98% photos of my golfing adventures. I gave you a follow. Nice Hzrdus shafts!

Mine is in my profile but to make it easy i'm - golfdude19

Same here ... currently all golf photos. I wish they would allow zoom on pictures ...

Mostly golf for me as well, but I just tossed up a donut pic today :D

wonton28

I rarely post golf pictures. Just shenanigan pics.

I'm a big fan of sending a post direct to one of my followers. I'm enjoying this app more and more.
They have been interesting to say the least haha

If you follow me @crest4 you get a healthy dose of the Bash Brothers haha

Back