Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I just decided to start using instagram this week and I'm actually having a lot of fun with it. None of the nonsense repostings like facebook (thus far) and I'm enjoying the filter selection process. Feel free to add your handle and I'll give you a follow.

Mine is @Canadan82

@THPGolf

I'm brianmk24 there too. if you like Disney stuff or young adult fiction, follow my best friend jabberwowie.

I just decided to start using instagram this week and I'm actually having a lot of fun with it. None of the nonsense repostings like facebook (thus far) and I'm enjoying the filter selection process. Feel free to add your handle and I'll give you a follow.

Mine is @Canadan82

You should add it to your THP profile also so anyone can click on it in your profile like JB's and I think mine has it too.

That post from Cleveland today was awesome.

Thanks dude. We use Instagram for some unique pictures and have some cool stuff coming up on there in the next couple of days.

I have it but never use it, if fact I hardly even look at my twitter unless something is going on here with THP.

Yep. It's really cool. And knowing how good you are with a camera Dan, I can't wait to see some of your stuff.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

LOL woke up to someone posting nasty message on all of my photos last night. Weird.......but not really. Someone actually created an account just to do so. What a sad world we live in.

There are some real weirdos and just plain mean people out there Dev.

I'm on instagram, cpljohnst is the handle. I enjoy it. Callaway really uses their site well. Bridgestone posts some good stuff too. It's also fun to just see pics friends are posting.

There are some real weirdos and just plain mean people out there Dev.

I'm on instagram, cpljohnst is the handle. I enjoy it. Callaway really uses their site well. Bridgestone posts some good stuff too. It's also fun to just see pics friends are posting.
Haha I am pretty sure it was a disgruntled THP member. No worries brother.

LOL woke up to someone posting nasty message on all of my photos last night. Weird.......but not really. Someone actually created an account just to do so. What a sad world we live in.
Wasn't me, I swear. :)

Unfortunately Trolls live everywhere and apparently have way too much free time.

My handle is amsmith61

Since i started using Instagram I don't even look at facebook
Since I started using THP I hardly look at Facebook.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Instagram is fun. I don't have a Facebook account, so it's Twitter and Instagram primarily for me with Periscope thrown in there now.

Another satisfied customer hahaha

i knew I shouldn't have used "sparksjr2"

Nah, there was alot of curse words and I know you are a good boy and wouldnt use those words.

I have no idea how to use instagram. Technology is changing too quickly for me. I barely know how to use Facebook.
It's cake. You snap a photo, apply a filter (ideally not the same one over and over again hahaha) and then add a caption or comment. WHAMMY! instagram pro.

I have no idea how to use instagram. Technology is changing too quickly for me. I barely know how to use Facebook.

I'm with you. If it weren't for THP, I wouldn't even have Twitter or Instagram accounts. I've think I've finally just gotten the handle of Twitter, but throw in Periscope now and I'm set back again into neophyte level...

Lol this is how I feel about twitter.. instagram is fun tho just to browse pics and quick videos

dhartmann34

Jaysfan on IG

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

golf_time_ryan

Back