Introducing The Captains For The 2016 THP Gauntlet

When Jason posts, that 5X HOF badge announces his presence with authority like Nuc Laloosh.

Saying it now: I'm officially throwing my support behind team stripeshow. If I can be on that team, great, but if not I'll be cheering them on from the sidelines.

Thank god for tapatalk so I don't have to see it

Just sign my up for team AJ again...that is all.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Awesome guys the lot of them.

Man this is tough. Not sure which way to go with it. JohnnyRod and I together could be a good run. If I put my eggs in the Finley basket, then at least I know I wouldn't be on the receiving end of that laugh. But then there are a few others that would like nothing more than to beat both mentioned.

Got to hop off the fence eventually I guess.

I'd put my eggs in Johnny's basket. Dude becomes an assassin when he tees it up

I have had the pleasure to have met most of these captains. But I am shooting straight, nothing would make me happier than to tee it up with Finley again.

Gotta love Finley.

Well this looks nothing but a good time!

Introducing The Captains For The 2016 THP Gauntlet

I haven't met any of the captains so would have to do some research around the grandaddy thread and see... I've heard good things all around

When Jason posts, that 5X HOF badge announces his presence with authority like Nuc Laloosh.

Let's just hope he doesn't wear a garter when he's golfing. That would be umm....beyond troubling. I wonder what Jrod's thoughts are on the proper loft and lie angle on that....

Back