Introducing The Captains For The 2016 THP Gauntlet

Steven getting in as a captain has me smiling from ear to ear. What a great dude!

What a great line up. Bunch of good guys who like to have fun.

I'm ready for the contests to begin!

Looks like another fun group of captains from Callaway!

There are two of these captains that have FIVE HOF tags.
One of them will be the first one ever to six!
I'll take just one, please. Thanks!

There is just something about "stripe show" that cracks me up. I guess I found my horse for this one.

That list is full of A+ guys. Love seeing Velardo get his own team and Steven getting the call up. Would be sweet to be in this event.

An excellent group to lead their respective squads!

I'll be happy on Team "Insert Name Here"!

you gotta play to win.

Sadly I have.
Although maybe you and I should get tags for that beat down we gave a couple of other people that one time....

Except when signing up, people just might have to choose....

Then my choice will come down to who likes to party. And by party I mean take naps after the round.

Sadly I have.
Although maybe you and I should get tags for that beat down we gave a couple of other people that one time....
I felt the hurt from that beating.

I say take it up with the boss. she can make things happen. Haha

Except when signing up, people just might have to choose....

This, I like.

But MAN what a choice....

Dang this is tough, I've had the pleasure of enjoying the Grandaddy with Finley, JRod, Ethan & AJ. Yet Velardo has solid flatbill game and Steven has the best name in the world. Truly a difficult decision to make...if a decision needs to be made. Can't wait to start the process, I want into this one bad!

Can't wait for sign ups, this one will be fun

Great group of guys right there. An absolute blast both on and off the course. Titos & Dew FTW!!!

Awesome to see Finley back! Gauntlet is sure to be a great event!

What a group of captains right there. Hard to pick just one.

Great group of captains...The Gauntlet will bring it without a doubt for the third year in a row.

Man that is a strong group of Captains. They will bring it as usual.

I sure hope to meet any and all of these people at WeKoPa! From what I understand, they all are terrific people - would be honored to represent any of them!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a good group of guys. Wouldn't mind playing for any of them.

Back