Introducing The Teams - 2015 #TheKing

Hard to pick a team but #I'mWithHarry.

Looking at the team, my Central California buddies are both on Team Chad. So I'm switching it up and I'm now #ImWithChad

You're a smart man Rob. I knew you'd see the light.

I was with Chad anyway, but with Kang and Jake on Chads team, its a no brainer......Chad gets the crown

I was with Chad anyway, but with Kang and Jake on Chads team, its a no brainer......Chad gets the crown
QFT!
Just in case you're wondering which team you should support.....

Hard to pick a team but #I'mWithHarry.

b49eeba0b7ea5a0f63eb4f9cfaf43439877766abc16b4fe9edc2ff2e08abc1e9.jpg

I will not fall victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against Harry when #TheKing is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

#ImWithHarry

I will not fall victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against Harry when #TheKing is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

#ImWithHarry

w56gkQv.gif

I'm so grateful to have been selected. I know I speak for all 6 of us... Thanks to all that have thrown your support towards Team Hashtag. We will do our best to bring the crown to its rightful owner, Chad Coleman.

#HashtagChad FTW

Good luck to both teams. Wish I could travel, but not right now. Maybe some day.

Reminder:
2604d5be81709c4da5b11286179a6dcc.jpg

#ImWithHarry

I have a gut feeling , Team Harry is going down in flames. While last year's event was decided by points, this year will be a route in favor of Chad. Not for a lack of effort on the part of TEAM Harry but Teem Chad will have the goods. Thus creating a rubber match for 2016.

#imwithchad

I am sticking its my pick from last year Team#, and with JakeNation on board they won't be beat.

Man, I haven't felt this many people rooting against my team since the Morgan Cup... Guess I'll just keep working on my game and see how many people I can prove wrong when the tee goes in the ground in May.

It's not you people are rooting against. Its Harry, everyone wants to see you and all the other guys play well. People just want Harry or Chad to lose.
Man, I haven't felt this many people rooting against my team since the Morgan Cup... Guess I'll just keep working on my game and see how many people I can prove wrong when the tee goes in the ground in May.

I have a gut feeling , Team Harry is going down in flames. While last year's event was decided by points, this year will be a route in favor of Chad. Not for a lack of effort on the part of TEAM Harry but Teem Chad will have the goods. Thus creating a rubber match for 2016.

#imwithchad
As always....the smartest man in the room!!!!!

It's not you people are rooting against. Its Harry, everyone wants to see you and all the other guys play well. People just want Harry or Chad to lose.
I know they aren't rooting against me personally; never said they were. Just saying I'm going to #DoWorkTeamHarry, and let the chips fall where they may.

Sorry Harry but I have to support my boy King Kang. #ChadFTW

Good luck everyone.

I'll take Team Hashtag as the early favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's great to see how many people realize that Team Hashtag is going to bring home the title this year. Thanks for the support!!!

#ImWithHarry

Chad will win one day, but not this time.

JM

Those are some great teams! Such a hard decision to choose a side on this one. It's going to be an EPIC battle, for sure.

Back