Introducing The Teams - 2015 #TheKing

Love all the team Chad support! All my THP family that are rooting for Harry...

Off to the Pga Superstore to try out the XR and then the dome. Negative windchills and snow isn't stopping preparation today!

#ImWithHarry

Off to the Pga Superstore to try out the XR and then the dome. Negative windchills and snow isn't stopping preparation today!

#ImWithHarry
Same type of weather here dude, makes you wonder if we'll ever get to prep for this event. It will get better, right!?!?

Same type of weather here dude, makes you wonder if we'll ever get to prep for this event. It will get better, right!?!?
Certainly will... May be in May though. I'm lucky enough to have a dome nearby and although it's not outdoors and I can only go once every few weeks, it's better than nothing. keep your head up sir!

Look who stumbled across a Callaway demo day.

205adcf27cd7fe458c04df0c48cc3085.jpg

Have always been #ImWithChad. Having my MCbrothas on the wrong team doesn't help. Being able to use #KingKang on local rounds later this year will be priceless.

Yup, still with team underdog. #ImWithChad

Have always been #ImWithChad. Having my MCbrothas on the wrong team doesn't help. Being able to use #KingKang on local rounds later this year will be priceless.
I used to have a friend named Doug, then he went to Vegas and he must have been murdered by some crystal meth tweekers, because he's dead to me now.

I don't seem to remember Kang on the winning MC Team.

#DotCom4Harry

Hey @McRock when Team Harry wins, do I get to be upgraded from Prince? :p

Hey @McRock when Team Harry wins, do I get to be upgraded from Prince? :p
America doesnt recognize titles of royalty. Even if you are on the team of #theKing, you should be thankful that you are at least a prince.

So no, no upgrades for you. But we could probably designate you as the prince of the Callaway kingdom if you like.

~Rock

America doesnt recognize titles of royalty. Even if you are on the team of #theKing, you should be thankful that you are at least a prince.

So no, no upgrades for you. But we could probably designate you as the prince of the Callaway kingdom if you like.

~Rock
I'll maintain my regular Prince status :p

Back