Yes. You have to undock the keyboard though and use the small keyboard
No keyboard here but it’s the main reason I iPhone all day instead of an iPad

No keyboard here but it’s the main reason I iPhone all day instead of an iPad
I mean the on screen keyboard on the iPad. I think you can just pinch on the keyboard and it changes to a smaller floating keyboard that will accept swipe input.

external keyboard. The gift that could have been giving for years.
I’m always mess a computer so adding an iPad might be over kill. Something to consider

I’m always mess a computer so adding an iPad might be over kill. Something to consider

I was the same way for a while, but the new iPad OS has really helped.

I was the same way for a while, but the new iPad OS has really helped.
The new MacBook Air is helping but I can’t help but think the OS will make it home with me someday soon

Paging @YukonLiving!

Read back a bit. I'm Logitech K480 buddies with @dazeedmonds haha
Thanks!

Do you find the keys stiff at all? Read a couple reviews and that seemed to be coming up... other than that, looks good! Nice to have multi-device compatibility, and the size is actually decent too.

Thanks!

Do you find the keys stiff at all? Read a couple reviews and that seemed to be coming up... other than that, looks good! Nice to have multi-device compatibility, and the size is actually decent too.
I think that's a good word to use, but I'm going to also assume that within a couple weeks they'll break in well. It's really not that bad at all.

For a product that is worth 30-50 bucks US, I can't expect perfection.

I think that's a good word to use, but I'm going to also assume that within a couple weeks they'll break in well. It's really not that bad at all.

For a product that is worth 30-50 bucks US, I can't expect perfection.
I found it online for $40 Canadian! I might have to commandeer my wife’s iPad since mine is apparently too old to be compatible with most things now.
I’m ok with stiff keys, and it seems like you’re getting along just fine but was just curious if you found it obnoxious or distracting.

I found it online for $40 Canadian! I might have to commandeer my wife’s iPad since mine is apparently too old to be compatible with most things now.
I’m ok with stiff keys, and it seems like you’re getting along just fine but was just curious if you found it obnoxious or distracting.
Nah, for the price I paid it’s better than I expected. Not super nice, but heavy enough to feel high quality. Only buttons that really present stiffness so far have been the ones towards the outside, which could be more about angle of press than anything else.

@dazeedmonds could tell us way more on how it wears.

Nah, for the price I paid it’s better than I expected. Not super nice, but heavy enough to feel high quality. Only buttons that really present stiffness so far have been the ones towards the outside, which could be more about angle of press than anything else.

Exactly, for the price I think that’s pretty reasonable and a good indicator if I like using iPad.

I really can’t imagine using an iPad without a keyboard. It sounds awful haha
Oh it is! I’ve tried on both a regular size and mini. Both horribly difficult!

Oh it is! I’ve tried on both a regular size and mini. Both horribly difficult!
They just don’t add value to me. If anything, I’d just use my phone if I were going to THP.

SO I’ve had this one about a year now. The keys are not mushy by any means, and almost remind me of a mechanical keyboard, which is something I like. That being said.....I can use almost any keyboard without it bothering me too much. Except the surface’s keyboard. I need some kind of key travel.

I do think the keys will loosen up some as you use the keyboard.

Also, don’t forget to pair your phone to the keyboard. Read a text on the watch, open the phone reply from the keyboard.
(y)

I really can’t imagine using an iPad without a keyboard. It sounds awful haha

It’s kind of amazing how much better the iPad is when you attach the keyboard to it. Really changes the device.

It’s kind of amazing how much better the iPad is when you attach the keyboard to it. Really changes the device.
I actually enjoy using it now in the mornings and evenings!

Total game changer for me.

I honestly had no idea this was a thing. I stopped using my ipad because I HATE typing on it.

This is a game changer my guy... unless you have a sweet laptop, then its kind of a wash haha
No laptop here, strictly phone usage at home. I have thought about commandeering my daughters chromebook for THPing though. This is interesting but I'd have to locate the laptop first haha

No laptop here, strictly phone usage at home. I have thought about commandeering my daughters chromebook for THPing though. This is interesting but I'd have to locate the laptop first haha
IPad + keyboard then, for sure.

Going to elevate your evening THP game.

I actually enjoy using it now in the mornings and evenings!

Total game changer for me.

My wife was adamant she didn't want or need a keyboard... I got her a keyboard, and now she uses it all the time.

My wife was adamant she didn't want or need a keyboard... I got her a keyboard, and now she uses it all the time.
It's just simple math.

I'm so happy with my keyboard I want to buy another one.. which makes no sense, but it's how I feel.

Back