I’m upgrading in the morning. I am on the last legs of my 10. Went to the apple store today and they had one. I didn’t want to wait two hours so got an appointment at 10am.

\
I’m way to chicken to do that. @Muchmore18 rocks no case and it stressed me out 🤣
And one drop put a crack in the back lol

I’ve only ever had a case on one phone before and I’ve had four iPhones

I upgraded to the 13 Pro earlier this year so won’t be in on this one unfortunately. My THP Pop Socket was on old phone too so may have to look at ordering a new one for this phone

Due to some carrier changes we upgraded to the new 14 Pros today. Anybody else jump in and vacationing on dynamic island
I’ve ordered the iPhone 14 pro to have a better camera for taking pictures at the Morgan Cup.

Camera upgrade is rather large
Oh man, that may be what finally gives me the confidence to start and OnlyFans 😂

Still going strong with the 11. This year or next, not sure yet. This is the longest I’ve went without an upgrade.

Looking hard at the Pro Max. Have a 12 Pro Max. Want the new camera.

Ordered the 14 Pro Max and now just waiting for it to arrive.

The camera is the biggest importance to me, so very interested to see how much the camera has improved from my current 11 Pro Max

Decided to stick with my every other year upgrading and just ordered the 14 Pro. Backordered until Sept. 30th.

About to upgrade from an XS I’ve had for 3 years. Pretty sure it’ll be a noticeable improvement for me!

Man the dynamic island is such a gimmick, and I absolutely love it

Man the dynamic island is such a gimmick, and I absolutely love it
You’re like me. It’s marketing and I love it

Delivered last night

I’ll be swapping to these sometime next week.

Do i make this my first iphone ever or wait until they change to usb-c :unsure:

Cameras are the same on the Pro and Pro Max?! I can go back to not having a ginormous phone yay!!!

that sealed the deal for me going with the smaller Pro. I’ve had a Pro Max for the last few years, and I’m so very happy with the Pro size this year
Yea I’m ordering now. They got me :LOL:

Man these phones are heavy compared to mine

I'm one of the folks that will miss the Mini versions. I'm just not into huge phones. They don't work in my lifestyle.

And one drop put a crack in the back lol

I’ve only ever had a case on one phone before and I’ve had four iPhones
This gives me so much anxiety hahaha. Every phone I buy, I have a screen protector and a case on it before I leave the store. I respect the free-ness of how you go about it, but I couldn't.

Pretty slick so far. 14 pro is definitely bigger than my X. Much faster. Camera is much better. Need to play around with it.

Was debating it. Don’t mind spending the early upgrade fee from my 13 pro but don’t think the upgrades are worth it. The island feature is really sweet and something that has been on android phone for years so it’s nice to finally get in an apple

Here me still wishing I could get one. The max is sold out everywhere¡

Back