Jelly Donut is the Best Donut

I didn’t say it wasn’t impossible, but it seems more difficult than it looks to mess it up

That's true...

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Was she like this afterwards?
No she had it down to an art.

Not a chance it is.

Chocolate glazed bar, custard filled ftw.

The likely hood of wearing a jelly donut is so much more likely than any other type of donut. Sorry, It’s just science 🤣
I seem to end up with alot more on me from a powdered donut. Apple fritter is my vote, if I can find one with apple in it anymore, and a little cinnamon. Fried just a tad to long for that extra crispy outside.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bus
I seem to end up with alot more on me from a powdered donut. Apple fritter is my vote, if I can find one with apple in it anymore, and a little cinnamon. Fried just a tad to long for that extra crispy outside.
Powdered donuts always leave me looking like Al Pacino in Scarface

Animated GIF

As long as it raspberry or some sort of berry.....i TOTALLY agree. I personally prefer glazed and iced jelly filled. but i wont say no to powdered sugar either.

I guess what im saying is.........I need a jelly donut.

Not even the best filled donut. That's Bavarian cream.
This for sure. I get one every Sunday freshly baked as my reward for groc shopping.

Although it is good from time to time, I have to disagree that jelly is the best. Give me chocolate glazed every time over jelly.

My wife doesn't allow me to wear white shirts. We have met so I assume you understand her rule.
I have to change into a red shirt if we eat anything with tomato sauce.

Jelly filled gets my vote as well, followed closely by a maple bacon.
Apple fritters are not a donut and you cannot convince me otherwise.

Apple fritter is the best.

Hard pass on jelly donuts. More for you I guess.

Glazed? Did they only survey 70 year old min? Same surveyers have Junior Bing as the favorite candy?

Also, what is a cronut?
It’s glazed. It’s not close. It’s a simple test. Buy a dozen. Take them to work and the glazed will be gone first.. though everyone will say they are not the best.

Calling them boring or uninspiring is fine. But they are the favorite

the old fashion. The only one that makes a cup of coffee taste even better when dunking!

It’s glazed. It’s not close. It’s a simple test. Buy a dozen. Take them to work and the glazed will be gone first.. though everyone will say they are not the best.

You must work with weirdos, I take donuts pretty regularly and that has never been the case.

That's perfect, more chocolate donuts for me.

100% the case here.

Back