Jelly Donut is the Best Donut

Not even in my top five.

Number one would have to be this glazed fried croissant like donut from a local grocery store here. Nothing can beat it.

What is wrong with people that cant eat a jelly donut without wearing it?
Good lord, I am surprised people can type :ROFLMAO:

autocorrect.

Autocorrect is TERRIBLE on my phone. Just look at my posts here on THP. Half the time I've got to go back and edit them because what I typed and what went in there are not the same.

I can eat a jelly donut without making a mess. However, it is not the best donut...

Don’t argue with the internet sir..
Fight Stop It GIF by The official GIPHY Page for Davis Schulz

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I once shared an office with a girl who a couple times a week came in with 2 jelly donuts. She sucked the jelly out and tossed the sugar coated donuts aside.

I always thought she had it backwards.

But, fun to watch.

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Was she like this afterwards?

Not even in my top five.

Number one would have to be this glazed fried croissant like donut from a local grocery store here. Nothing can beat it.

From Schnucks?

Sprinkles are the way.

My wife doesn't allow me to wear white shirts. We have met so I assume you understand her rule.

Donut Eating GIF by HuffPost

My tier is
1) Boston Creme
2) Apple Filled (kind of a jelly donut cousin?)
3) Chocolate frosted glazed

No proof required. Dutch introduced my Plain/ Oil Fried in 17th Century, everything else is 2nd place. 😀
But to be honest they did not have the hole in them yet thereby you getting the "hole" thing. Wasn't till later that Advertising gave you the true Donut where you paid more for less.

My wife doesn't allow me to wear white shirts. We have met so I assume you understand her rule.
I can assume you could dirty yourself drinking water 🤣

Give me boston cream or Jelly and I'm good.

Yes! Have donut bank down the road and prefer Schnucks 100 times over.

#truth

Donut Bank is better than some we have in town, but Schnucks is definitely better.

Glazed does indeed come as the smart and safe play. Really hard to go wrong with one, unless you’re just a stupid bad donut company.

Glazed does indeed come as the smart and safe play. Really hard to go wrong with one, unless you’re just a stupid bad donut company.

I've seen a few f**k up glazed donuts.... :ROFLMAO:

I've seen a few f**k up glazed donuts.... :ROFLMAO:
I didn’t say it wasn’t impossible, but it seems more difficult than it looks to mess it up

Back