Jelly Donut is the Best Donut

What is wrong with people that cant eat a jelly donut without wearing it?
Good lord, I am surprised people can type :ROFLMAO:

the double trigger posting this from Dunkin is SPECTACULAR hahahaha
Fx Represent GIF by Mayans M.C.

The likely hood of wearing a jelly donut is so much more likely than any other type of donut. Sorry, It’s just science 🤣

Love jelly filled donuts. Love all donuts, but Jelly filled are fire.

If I’m going donut it’s normally a powdered cream (not Bavarian). A few places in NJ make some spectular cream donuts, L&M bakery in Delran is probably top of list for me.

Its a fact.
prove me wrong.
Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

Boston Cream

This is probably the least disgusting picture I could use:

1000012712.jpg

The likely hood of wearing a jelly donut is so much more likely than any other type of donut. Sorry, It’s just science 🤣
That must be influencer science, because its not real.

Do you wear a bib when you go the gas station to get your donuts too? =)

Man, jelly aren’t in my top 5

I’m not even going to open the rabbit hole of jelly ‘donuts’ not even being donuts to prove you wrong 😜

You hoover chili dogs down your prayer hole like its the last supper and all of the sudden a jelly donut is scary? Ooof.

You hoover chili dogs down your prayer hole like its the last supper and all of the sudden a jelly donut is scary? Ooof.
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

#stillnotadonut

It’s a stuffed roll.

I once shared an office with a girl who a couple times a week came in with 2 jelly donuts. She sucked the jelly out and tossed the sugar coated donuts aside.

I always thought she had it backwards.

But, fun to watch.

After being introduced to pazcki (polish filled donuts) & then malasadas in Hawaii, all 'regular' donuts are out.

The best doughnut I've ever had was at duck doughnuts. It was a glazed doughnut topped with maple glaze and bacon. I thought it was going to be too much...I was very wrong.

Question: Is a cinnamon roll in the donut family? If so, that's it for sure.

If not, please explain your stance lol

Too harsh.

You know there's someone from Cleveland who has injected a donut with skyline
Skyline is from Cincy.
To make a dig, get the insult right 😀

Too harsh.

You know there's someone from Cleveland who has injected a donut with skyline
Doubtful, we don't have them here. That's a cinci thing.

Jelly not even in top 10, with Full Nutty #1. For filled, not sure this is could be considered a donut but a plate of these and a cup of hot fresh coffee and I am off limits for at least one hour.

dn.png

Ill put Jelly in my top 5, but not 1

that belongs to the bacon maple donut

Back