Jman Wedge Stamping Decision: Poll Time!

Jman Wedge Stamping Decision: Poll Time!

• Total voters
While this is clearly a decisive victory for Tombstone, and I’m good with that....

Some of y’all need to go watch Young Guns again haha

While this is clearly a decisive victory for Tombstone, and I’m good with that....

“Blessed with large wrists and small hands.”

(That may have been from Young Guns 2).

Tombstone but you left out the best Young Guns quote “Yoo-Hoo, I’ll make you famous.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late vote for Tombstone! Great flic!

This was a tough one. I like them both but Tombstone just edged it out for my preference by a hair.

Watching the poll leader tonight!
RPAo2Wa.jpg

Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone else prefer Kevin Costner as Wyatt Earp and Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday?

Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone else prefer Kevin Costner as Wyatt Earp and Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday?

You’re not alone.

As a history teacher, I vastly prefer the accuracy of Wyatt Earp and Costner’s performance (Earp was a sonofabitch in RL), and while Quaid was good as Doc, Val killed it.

Oh wedges in today. Stamping starts tonight.

Tombstone, and I'd find a way to include "say when"

I voted Tombstone as well. I'm actually thinking these 2 on some new wedges:

56: I WAS JUST FOOLIN ABOUT
60: I WASNT
Play for blood, remember?

Shocking really, was expecting a bit closer. Young Guns has more humor and "Pals" in it. Also Tombstone was 5 years later. But I do think a lot of people want to see more serious drama in a Western movie. Great music in Young Guns too. I know, I know.... let it go. :D

Tombstone & it's not even close

"He's down by the creek, walkin on water."
"I have two guns, one for each of ya."

Shocking really, was expecting a bit closer. Young Guns has more humor and "Pals" in it. Also Tombstone was 5 years later. But I do think a lot of people want to see more serious drama in a Western movie. Great music in Young Guns too. I know, I know.... let it go. :D

I actually agree, and was pulling for Young Guns TBH.

Tombstone would be my choice as well.. Great movie and great quotes

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

‘Then again, you may be the Anti-Christ’

‘I’m in my prime’

‘I’m dying. How are you?’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back