Jman Wedge Stamping Decision: Poll Time!

Jman Wedge Stamping Decision: Poll Time!

• Total voters
Young Guns for me.

Tombstone for me
48 - "You're a daisy if you do."
54 - "Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave."
60 - "I'm your Huckleberry. That's just my game."

Tombstone!!!!! Lock it up.

I'll be your huckleberry in a landslide.

Nice thing is you can't go wrong with either, but have to go with Tombstone, Huckleberry puts it over the top!

Both classics but I have to lean toward Tombstone.

Tombstone. Such a good movie.

I prefer the Tombstone movie, but prefer the Young Guns quotes on your wedges.

Tombstone!

Tombstone FTW

I voted Tombstone as well. I'm actually thinking these 2 on some new wedges:

56: I WAS JUST FOOLIN ABOUT
60: I WASNT

Tombstone for sure.

We are in the minority but I'm glad to have you with me in the fox hole. :thumb:

The quote on the 60* kind of sealed it for me.

I voted Tombstone as well. I'm actually thinking these 2 on some new wedges:

56: I WAS JUST FOOLIN ABOUT
60: I WASNT

Pay no attention to him he’s just drunk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went with Tombstone, because I honestly think you REALLY enjoy stamping and that option had more characters! Can't wait to see how they look with whichever option you choose!

Tombstone

48: “Say when…”
54: “Careful Johnny, I hear he’s REAL fast.”
60: “Smells like somebody died.”

Went with Tombstone for my votes.

Tombstone and it isnt close.

Alright THP, so, I have it narrowed down as to two choices to stamp on the incoming Raw RTX 4's and I'm going to take your opinions into consideration.

My current wedges I went Top Gun because its one of my favorite movies ever, this time, I have two more movie choices to pick from, also two of my favorites ever. Tombstone and Young Guns.

So here are the choices:

Tombstone
48 - "You're a daisy if you do."
54 - "Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave."
60 - "I'm your Huckleberry. That's just my game."

Young Guns
48 - "Did you guys see the size of that chicken!?"
56 - "Reap the whirlwind, Reap It!"
60 - "He ain't all there, is he?"

I voted Tombstone. Tombstone > Young Guns.

I think they look a little busy though. I'd shorten them a bit. I'd drop the "Why Johnny Ringo, " off the 54 and go with "I'm your Huckleberry." on the 60. Anyone that knows Tombstone will understand and anyone that doesn't wouldn't understand even with the rest there. I honestly don't know how you fit all that onto one wedge anyway.

I voted Tombstone. Tombstone > Young Guns.

I think they look a little busy though. I'd shorten them a bit. I'd drop the "Why Johnny Ringo, " off the 54 and go with "I'm your Huckleberry." on the 60. Anyone that knows Tombstone will understand and anyone that doesn't wouldn't understand even with the rest there. I honestly don't know how you fit all that onto one wedge anyway.

It’s easy.

Not too busy to me.

Would you consider playing a mixed bag? I like 2 from one and you can’t not do the Huckleberry one. You just can’t.

Favorite line in the Young Guns......Hey, Chavez, how come they ain't killing us? "Because we're in the spirit world, axxHole”

Would you consider playing a mixed bag? I like 2 from one and you can’t not do the Huckleberry one. You just can’t.

Hahaha, I thought about it. I really did.

Tombstone for sure. That Kilmer performance and script as Doc was soooooo good. Huckleberry!

Back