Status
Not open for further replies.
All you need to know about LIV is that the greatest won't go. Rory and Tiger, plus all the blood money. Sounds like the washed up Rahm will go to the minor pro's and take the $$$. Sad.
Washed up?

There’s a couple posting who probably need to cool it on this topic. One knows better and the other should.

Just sayin.

There’s a couple posting who probably need to cool it on this topic. One knows better and the other should.

Just sayin.
Please feel free to tag me. No need to beat around the bush.

Just sayin.
Disagree. If someone is here to troll relentlessly, then they better be able to take it the same as they dish.

Yikes.

Guys...we have moderators here and if it gets out of hand this thread will have to be locked up. No need for some of these comments

So you are saying all those attacked the USA on 9/11 and sliced and diced an American journalist?

Rory and Tiger are the best and have morality. Plus, I can spell.
They all take money from PIF.

There is no such thing as clean money.

This might be the smartest play from Rahm. Go to LIV with the biggest payday in golf history after Jay Monahan is out. Wait for the new tour leadership to work out a deal to play both tours. Roll in dough.

This might be the smartest play from Rahm. Go to LIV with the biggest payday in golf history after Jay Monahan is out. Wait for the new tour leadership to work out a deal to play both tours. Roll in dough.
Would you blame him?

This so much. EVERYTHING we consume is tied to some sort of nefarious economy, dealings or overall moral/ethical questions. The issue is they are engrained in our daily lives and the convenience coupled with a lack of alternative option, prevents us from making drastic changes without flipping our lives 180.

Back to Rahm and LIV, he scuttlebutt on the mean streets of X are that the deal is roughly $550 million, and he is getting his own team.

@BigDill kinda sad he wont be Team Fireballs.
My cousin Sergio is going to be devastated.

My cousin Sergio is going to be devastated.
Now I am wondering who that 4th spot is. Doubt they get Ortiz to switch, and not sure who else can slide in that is latin

Hell nah! For these guys, to quote the 21st Century Philosopher, Sean Carter, "I'm not a businessman. I'm a BUSINESS, MAN. Let me handle my business, damn."
Exactly. Get paid.

🍿 This thread will be interesting *if* he chooses to actually commit to LIV.

Let me be clear that going to LIV for that amount of money is in most cases the right move.

Don't be mad at Talor Gooch $36,120,012 or Andy Ogletree $788,333, for grabbing the money offered to them. Golfers hold little consequence in the matters of world politics and the monies obtained from such an agreement can be used for a lot of good.

Be angry with the politicians, governments, and large business worldwide that are in bed with the Saudi's. That is where the anger needs to be directed.

This topic is largely stupid.

Before the framework agreement, I would like to think if I'm Rahm I'd turn down the LIV contract. I understand the all money is dirty argument so perhaps I'd get there if that number was actually put in front of me. Once the framework agreement happens, and PIF is now funding the tour basically, and perhaps you've lost confidence in the Tour leadership, I think a lot of the reasons for staying go away.

DID YOU JUST SAY TIGER WOODS HAS MORALITY!?

Baaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha

End thread.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And I thought my memes in the Grandaddy thread were funny 🤣

Exactly. Get paid.
It's a shame that the PGA Tour product is going to diminish. Maybe there will be some changes to the LIV broadcasts to display their quality golfers.

It's reported, if that means anything, that Rahm will not be joining LIV. The saga continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back