Journey To 5 Million Posts - A Celebration

Pretty cool to watch this one happen. I'm hoping for September but we will have to get busy and a whole lot more active to get there.

Pretty cool to watch this one happen. I'm hoping for September but we will have to get busy and a whole lot more active to get there.

Hell yeah! Where's the Titos emoji at? Haha :D

5 million!? What an accomplishment. You guys have built something really cool here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bring on five million! I'll do my best to get us all the way there!!

I am back to full engagement so I am sure I will do my part

Regional Rivalry x3 with MVP on the line, TheCup right after should help push this along.

5 million posts is an amazing accomplishment. 5,000,001 should be a "Reply With Quote" of post number 1.

I will try to do my part. Great milestone upcoming!

Regional Rivalry x3 with MVP on the line, TheCup right after should help push this along.

Yeah. I suspect those events might generate some posts and some traffic :alien: Not to mention the other pretty fantastic events like the UST event in the middle of all of that.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

We can do it! What's the current count?

4,510,000 and some change.

I remember when we hit 1 million, crazy to see how quick we have moved to closing in on 5.

I remember when we hit 1 million, crazy to see how quick we have moved to closing in on 5.

Wasn't it like at 2:30 am or something like that? I remember staying up and waiting for it.

With all the WITB we might hit 6 million!

According to the quote function, yours was 4,563,086. We're getting there!
That includes all deleted posts over the years. The official count is on the timeline page. Forget what it is called on the browser.

Lots of golf info over the years. Milestone coming.

Inside of 300k to go. I wonder if it can be hit this year?

With more thread starting contests I believe it will!

The Bridgestone championship should add a lot. Let's make it happen next weekend!

I would imagine it should be hit no problem. Increased traffic, Bridgestone Championship, Wilson Staff event, Ambition, and #TheGrandaddy should get the posts flowing!

Let's do this and hit that milestone! Post away everyone!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I think we'll get it this year. We've got a couple of eventso coming that are crowd pleasers and get everyone involved.

Back