Journey To Atlantic City - THP Tour Van

Up and early for you guys and late and down for me (soon!) drive safe!

We just filled up and making our way through the Ohio turnpike. As soon as the sun comes up I will start taking pictures of our journey.

7uzuze8u.jpg

It's coming up at the service station on the Expressway! That's got to be a long haul from OH. The 7 hours it took us has been grueling.

7uzuze8u.jpg

It's coming up at the service station on the Expressway! That's got to be a long haul from OH. The 7 hours it took us has been grueling.

The comforts of the tour van make things like long drives a little easier

The comforts of the tour van make things like long drives a little easier

We brought a car with 3 people for 4 days, so the thing that bugs me most is having no room to move. Makes my knees hurt.

ny7y3ygu.jpg

The picture won't do this justice. Gorgeous
rubagyha.jpg

Should be cool to see the different levels of "spring" as you journey across PA. The vibrant greens are my favorite

Should be cool to see the different levels of "spring" as you journey across PA. The vibrant greens are my favorite

Mine too.

GG has taken over driving for the next few hours and I am in the back relaxing and watching TV. Nice views.

Beautiful view as we cross the bridge

a6y5u2yn.jpg

we've had a nice little run a great weather here in PA. fantastic driving weather for sure.

Look Morgan mountains. You must be in heaven my friend.

Safe travels the rest of the way and hopefully you can make it through Philly without too much trouble. Seems like every time I drive through there is an accident and it takes 2 to 3 hours to get through.

y6a8adas.jpg

Nice pics. Are you guys on the PA Turnpike?

Windmills
a5umesu2.jpg

u3anu3a8.jpg

5avuga9u.jpg

It amazed me traveling through PA last weekend how many Windmills and Solar Panels they had. It seemed like every complex especially schools had solar panels.

Awesome stuff. I hope you come back to PA and get to explore sometime! Pittsburgh and Philadelphia are both fantastic. And Hershey, of course.

Awesome stuff. I hope you come back to PA and get to explore sometime! Pittsburgh and Philadelphia are both fantastic. And Hershey, of course.

Been here many times. Definitely some exploring available.

pujajegu.jpg

That's a pretty drive.

Back