Journey To Atlantic City - THP Tour Van

Yup and you wussed out.

Buck told me he wasn't ready for another game. I didn't think it was fair to you to play me 1 on 1

Welcome to the Jersey Shore, where I spent a fair bit of my childhood! Sad I couldn't make this...I'll be in NJ in about two weeks though with the clubs! I will pretend it is a THP outing by wearing my Alby Club hat :D

Welcome to NJ. See you on Saturday!

Departing Albany now. Can't wait for to experience my first THP Event!

Im a big fan of Homewood Suites for stays like this. Gives the puppies more room and the places usually have decent amenities. Most places have breakfast now, but Homewood also has dinner each night (Mon-Thurs) and it is decent. Beer, wine, and hot food and the menu is on the fridge for the upcoming days.

Tonight is pulled pork, corn bread, potatoes, etc.
Nice to not have to leave again after 8+ hours on the road.

Im a big fan of Homewood Suites for stays like this. Gives the puppies more room and the places usually have decent amenities. Most places have breakfast now, but Homewood also has dinner each night (Mon-Thurs) and it is decent. Beer, wine, and hot food and the menu is on the fridge for the upcoming days.

I cannot wait for dinner to be served so I can eat and go to sleep. I'm thinking 6:30pm bed time sounds about right.

and a basketball court

One that according to Barney Stinson's Bro Code rules, you should be seeing. :angry:

i've been practicing so you're in big trouble!!!

Try not to make me laugh so hard I cant see straight this time.

dude seriously what a fun impromptu game even as embarrassing as it was. it wasn't as bad till Nerfny and GG and the dogs showed up to laugh and poke fun of deano and me.

dude seriously what a fun impromptu game even as embarrassing as it was. it wasn't as bad till Nerfny and GG and the dogs showed up to laugh and poke fun of deano and me.

Are you staying at this hotel this time?

Are you staying at this hotel this time?

yeah i am staying with Vince now.i'll be bringing proper attire as well. and a sweat band

You guys better get video of this....:alien:

You guys better get video of this....:alien:

Its not hard to imagine. Take one part the sound you made when hitting that hill after the missed jump. Take another part Buck being winded and falling down. Put it together and you have his game last time around.

Its not hard to imagine. Take one part the sound you made when hitting that hill after the missed jump. Take another part Buck being winded and falling down. Put it together and you have his game last time around.

i didn't exactly fall down i caught myself with my amazing balance. but if i did fall it would have been almost as bad as the ditch fall. and also another $50000 winner on americas funniest home videos.

Ah, Ditch Boy returns...you have me rolling right now JB.

You all have a great time now ya hear! :blob::clapp::golf::guitar::golf2::party::thumb:

Every time I think of Buck playing basketball I think of this movie scene...

I use to play 3 days a week, haven't in two months because it was either lifting or basketball, not both, my knees didn't like that.

Back