Justified (Spoilers)

Thanks to everyone who bumbed this thread today. I checked and my recording would have been "Clipped" by another show. I'd hate to miss a minute of Raylan friends.

I would have thought he'd be a 1911 guy. I think that's my only gripe with the character.

Been watching this show from day 1. Some of the episodes have been a little dragging, but overall the story is great. I read a small article this afternoon that said the character of Boyd is going to be more like season 1, this season. So that should be good.
My wife watch last seasons ending episode with me and was shocked, if that tells you anything.

This is a great show!

The casting I this show is what makes it. From Raylan to Dewey to Boyd every one plays their character perfectly.

Wait, it's back tonight?!

Just caught up this show last night. I'd never watched an episode before this past summer but now I love it. Can't wait for the new season to start!

Its time.

BOOM! Makers Mark rdy in honor of my favorite show returning!

Here we go!!!!

I approved of that episode. Boyd is the star of this show now.

I approved of that episode. Boyd is the star of this show now.

They need to go back to Raylon talking less and destroying people more. They can double up that star role for at least a couple seasons.

They need to go back to Raylon talking less and destroying people more. They can double up that star role for at least a couple seasons.

I agree, I had to keep reminding myself that it was the first episode and they need to set up the story lines.

I agree, I had to keep reminding myself that it was the first episode and they need to set up the story lines.

I quite enjoyed that first episode. Really showed criminal Boyd off again

Dewey is my favorite, such a cool name. Just saying!

Just saw last nights episode. Raylan is such a bad ass....

I've been binge-watching lately. Such a great show.

For Texas hacker, just in case!

That last scene with Raylan and Danny Crowe was great. Love this show.

This show is awesome. That old lady coming out of her trailer had me rolling!!!

This show is awesome. That old lady coming out of her trailer had me rolling!!!

That was a nifty move for sure. Boyd is between a rock and a hard place.

"You mind if I run in and take a sh!$"

Wow, s#|+s getting crazy in the women's prison. Poor Penny.

Back