Justified (Spoilers)

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I can't believe there isn't a thread on this beauty of a show (at least not one I could find)..

Timothy Olyphant is an absolute beauty of a character. A lot more of a BA in the first couple seasons, but still awesome.

I keep seeing teasers for the upcoming season. Whew!!!!! January can't come soon enough!

Hmm.. worth catching up on the first 3 seasons?

Absolutely dude.. It's been a very fun series for me. Sits above SoA and Southland on my charts.

Dayyum. May look into catching up on this. Just checked it out online, looks pretty legit.

Edit: And than that way I can be a part of one of the TV show threads!

Absolutely dude.. It's been a very fun series for me. Sits above SoA and Southland on my charts.

For sure above those two. Raylan Givens and Boyd Crawdor fantastic characters

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

There was a thread on this show...do t know what happened to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched the first season, and started the second, it just didn't hold my attention.

Raylen was on The League this week.

Great show! I also can't wait until Jan.

Notice the pattern here? Another great show on Fx. Most of them are really good. As is this one. Big fan

Great show. Makes me want to name my next kid Rayland.

I'm in charge of the Raylan fan club. Such a great show. I think I've started a couple of threads on it.

Kevin

One of the best shows on tv in my opinion. Can't wait for the new season.

I'm in charge of the Raylan fan club. Such a great show. I think I've started a couple of threads on it.

Kevin

I can confirm this. Esox has been the pres of the Raylan club for a while now. Get in line cdan3k haha

Notice the pattern here? Another great show on Fx. Most of them are really good. As is this one. Big fan

They make shows for adults, really push the limits.

Louie CK doesn't allow the network to see his show before it airs, so they can't make any changes or censor it.

This is the best series show on TV, hands down, IMO. SOA is right there as well, but I can't wait for Justified to get going again.

Timothy Olyphant I really liked him in Deadwood which is one of my favorite series. I have not tuned into Justified yet.
I might have to wait for DVD series.
I had to do this for SOA it's tough trying to keep up with all of the good stuff.

They make shows for adults, really push the limits.

Louie CK doesn't allow the network to see his show before it airs, so they can't make any changes or censor it.

I didnt know that and I havent seen his show. Looks funny though. FrankA approved?

I didnt know that and I havent seen his show. Looks funny though. FrankA approved?

I watch some of them, but don't follow religiously. He's an awesome comic and does make a good show.

Love this show. We did have a thread on it......not sure where it went?

Did you happen to catch Olyphant on "The League" last week, playing the role of a white sushi chef that is racist against other white people?? He was great, as usual!

I haven't watched the series, but my wife and I watched one of his stand up shows on The Netflix over the weekend. Oh, man, we were dying. The bits about boxer shorts hit so close to home for a middle age man such as myself.

Kevin

Back