Kansas City Get-Together October 10th

Taylor, can you add tee times to the first post?

Drove through Kansas City on my way home from Wichita and was thinking about this wishing it had been a weekend earlier, I'm sure I could've swung at least one round.

Early will work for me as we will be coming in Friday evening.

Jman you can game the SB2 PR if you wish as a little more motivation to come ;)

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Paging Hammer..

Are you coming? We need to figure out how we are going to split up these tee times.

Was just going to ask if there were any more details. I'll play with anyone, just let me know he course and tee time :)

Was just going to ask if there were any more details. I'll play with anyone, just let me know he course and tee time :)

Both of those are in the first post :)

Man, jealous of the course and the company. I loved Shoal Creek - terrific course!
Have fun, while I sit in Tucson and watch football, in 98* weather.

Last edited:
You are in sir.

This is where we stand currently:

AM Round:
TH34
Nebgolfer
Cdpkook132
LSMO
Dartgod

PM Round:
TH34
Nebgolfer
LSMO
nomadic_duffer

AM/PM?:
hammer84

Maybe:
Jman
MetalStretcher

Happy to! PM round please

You could work Amanda's shift. Whats the worst that could happen.
Saw this two days late as I'm catching up. But it made me literally loud.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

You could work Amanda's shift. Whats the worst that could happen.

BAHAHAHA! She is on Labor and Delivery that 24.

510GZ4KK9HL.jpg

Alright here are the pairings for this weekend

810 AM:
LSMO
Dartgod

820 AM:
TH34
Nebgolfer
CPDKOOK

1:20 PM
Nebgolfer
TH34
LSMO
Nomadic_duffer

Is anyone coming in from the east that might be able to give me a ride to the course? My family is coming down with me and we're staying about 10 minutes from the golf course. Rather than getting them all up so they could drop me off, is there any chance anyone could pick me up on your way? We're staying at the sleep inn & suites and indoor water park to give you a point of reference.

That's right on my way. I can pick you up. Shoot me a pm with your cell number.

Man you guys are going to have a great time. Would love to be able to visit with JMan. JMan, the drive up would be good, the drive back home would suck though.

Seems like every time THPers are doing something in, around, or with Kansas City, I'm on the road. I'll be doing a German Fest and family time about 6 hours away in SE MO.

Y'all have a blast (is there any other way?), Gel together as a team and get a good rhythm going. I'll check in as connections will allow to see if there are any updates/pics.

Too bad we couldn't have 2 full foursomes but looking forward to meeting you all and playing anyway. Should be a blast.

Alright here are the pairings for this weekend

810 AM:
LSMO
Dartgod

820 AM:
TH34
Nebgolfer
CPDKOOK

1:20 PM
Nebgolfer
TH34
LSMO
Nomadic_duffer
Gotta love 25% of #TeamRedemption getting work in together! Way to go guys!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Too bad we couldn't have 2 full foursomes but looking forward to meeting you all and playing anyway. Should be a blast.

If you have anyone else who might want to play feel free to invite. I was hoping for a lot more than 6 people, but unfortunately I have PMed everyone I can think of and gotten a few No's and multiple no responses.

I didn't see your name listed in the groups.

Back