Kansas City Get-Together October 10th

It's going to be a good time!

My hotel is booked. I am officially in for sure

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
Where'd you book? My family is coming down with me Friday night so we are looking for a place.

JMan, when will you know if you're in?

Once we confirm a count I'll call and get tee times.

The Elms resort and spa. Seemed pretty legit for the price on hotels.com

If your a member they have a "secret deal" as well.

The Elms resort and spa. Seemed pretty legit for the price on hotels.com

If your a member they have a "secret deal" as well.

Did a fraternity formal there. It is a solid place. If you are interested the haunted tour is fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a fraternity formal there. It is a solid place. If you are interested the haunted tour is fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome we will check it out for sure.

James,

What is your status on this one buddy? We probably need to get tee times booked today or tomorrow.

AM Round:
TH34
Nebgolfer
Cdpkook132
LSMO
Dartgod

PM Round:
TH34
Nebgolfer
LSMO

AM/PM?:
hammer84

Maybe:
Jman

Last edited:
James,

What is your status on this one buddy? We probably need to get tee times booked today or tomorrow.

AM Round:
TH34
Nebgolfer
Cdpkook132
LSMO
Dartgod

PM Round:
TH34
Nebgolfer
LSMO

AM/PM?:
hammer84

Maybe:
Jman
MetalStretcher
I was going to call this morning. Looks like we will need 2 am and 1 PM whether James comes or not.

Called to get tee times and we have a bit of an issue. In the AM I can get a 9 and 9:10, but the PM is either 1:20 or 2:50.

We can get a 8:10 and 8:20 am times to make the 1:20 PM work, but that's pretty early if folks are coming in and might be cold.

Thoughts? I have the 9:00, 9:10, and 2:50 booked for now.

Amanda is on a 24 on Saturday, not bueno. But, I'm going to try and play the Grandaddy card and see if my mom will watch Lotte Friday night and Saturday until I get home. Would mean one round for me only, as I would have to leave AS SOON AS we finish on 18 after the round. Its going to be tough, but I believe it can be done. Wish flights weren't so stupid expensive.

Amanda is on a 24 on Saturday, not bueno. But, I'm going to try and play the Grandaddy card and see if my mom will watch Lotte Friday night and Saturday until I get home. Would mean one round for me only, as I would have to leave AS SOON AS we finish on 18 after the round. Its going to be tough, but I believe it can be done. Wish flights weren't so stupid expensive.

If there is anything I can do let me know man. It doesn't sound like it, but if there is anything that will make this easier for you please let me know buddy

Called to get tee times and we have a bit of an issue. In the AM I can get a 9 and 9:10, but the PM is either 1:20 or 2:50.

We can get a 8:10 and 8:20 am times to make the 1:20 PM work, but that's pretty early if folks are coming in and might be cold.

Thoughts? I have the 9:00, 9:10, and 2:50 booked for now.

Weather looks good for this weekend, I know it is early, but lows in the 50s. I am fine with whatever as it is only about a 30 minute drive for me. I think we will probably have to leave it how you have it or look at a different course for the afternoon.

Tiffany Greens could be a PM option, it is probably 15-20 away, but I would be fine just waiting until 250 if you guys want to do that too.

Since you're on a tight schedule, what times work best for you? Do you want us to take the 8:10 so you can be in the road sooner?

Taylor, you're the local so I defer to your judgement completely if you think another for the PM would be best.

Since you're on a tight schedule, what times work best for you? Do you want us to take the 8:10 so you can be in the road sooner?

Taylor, you're the local so I defer to your judgement completely if you think another for the PM would be best.

It would make it about 25-30 more expensive, so maybe we would be better off just hanging out at Shoal for a bit. I don't mind waiting, but if we went early AM then the 120 would work. That would be my preference, but I will defer to those who are driving in.

It would make it about 25-30 more expensive, so maybe we would be better off just hanging out at Shoal for a bit. I don't mind waiting, but if we went early AM then the 120 would work. That would be my preference, but I will defer to those who are driving in.
I'll be staying local so early AM works as long as we don't have to worry about frost delays or anything.

Either way, its a 4.5 hour drive for me both ways. So its whatever, and its going to suck no matter what.

I'll be staying local so early AM works as long as we don't have to worry about frost delays or anything.

It was colder here this weekend than the forecast and I played at 830 with no issue. I don't see it being a problem, but obviously I cannot say with 100% certainty. If it works best for James I say we do the early ones. Cpd is staying local as well, and LSMO lives local

It was colder here this weekend than the forecast and I played at 830 with no issue. I don't see it being a problem, but obviously I cannot say with 100% certainty. If it works best for James I say we do the early ones. Cpd is staying local as well, and LSMO lives local
So you want me to take the early ones or are we waiting for input from the rest?

So you want me to take the early ones or are we waiting for input from the rest?

Everyone who is coming (Sans James) will be local. I think the early rounds will get everyone done by 5ish so they can get on the road, but we can certainly get other input if you prefer.

Either way, its a 4.5 hour drive for me both ways. So its whatever, and its going to suck no matter what.

Quoting myself since I think it got missed.

My drive will suck no matter what, so pick the times you deem best.

Quoting myself since I think it got missed.

My drive will suck no matter what, so pick the times you deem best.

That did get missed, so thanks for quoting. I took the 8:10 and 8:20 am and 1:20 PM tee times.

James, you can obviously do what you want to do, but driving 9 hours for a round of golf? I want to tee it up with you, but that's a little crazy. I don't think anyone would hold it against you if this just didn't work.

That did get missed, so thanks for quoting. I took the 8:10 and 8:20 am and 1:20 PM tee times.

James, you can obviously do what you want to do, but driving 9 hours for a round of golf? I want to tee it up with you, but that's a little crazy. I don't think anyone would hold it against you if this just didn't work.

Agreed 100% with this. I love times with James, but that is a lot

The job of a captain isn't an easy one!

If there is anything I can do let me know man. It doesn't sound like it, but if there is anything that will make this easier for you please let me know buddy

You could work Amanda's shift. Whats the worst that could happen.

You could work Amanda's shift. Whats the worst that could happen.

BAHAHAHA! She is on Labor and Delivery that 24.

Back