kc720 I'm Calling You Out #THPCallOut

Sorry but I got Kang on this one. Think he will be dialed in more than Dan. Think by June, Dan will finally be getting more than 4 hrs of sleep consistently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone think of another pre-June bet. Who gets to decide the tees we play?

If Kang loses said bet, I might move him up to the 6,100 tees so he gets befuddled. If he wins, I have no doubt we play from 6,950.

6950 at 600ft altitude would mess him up!

Someone think of another pre-June bet. Who gets to decide the tees we play?

If Kang loses said bet, I might move him up to the 6,100 tees so he gets befuddled. If he wins, I have no doubt we play from 6,950.
6100 I'm losing for sure. I wouldn't have a clue what to do off the tee... normally I'd say I have an advantage at 6900 but canaDadadan hits long AND straight...

I need more pops

It took you less than 10 hours of 2016 to blow your budget. The budget will be expanded I'm sure.
Which leads me to my next point no way you will last once you sell that circle t for another.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Actually 2016 budget was blown in 2015...

Not trying to be that guy, but, Dan...

Can you edit the thread title and change it to: #THPCallOut KC720, I'm calling you out!

Thanks. I'm kind of OCD, and we need to get the #THPCallOut trending!

Can you edit the thread title and change it to: #THPCallOut KC720, I'm calling you out!

is that the set structure? I was going off the thread calling you out, actually.

Yeah Dan use the right hashtag if you're gonna call people out

is that the set structure? I was going off the thread calling you out, actually.
Hmm.

Good point.

I'm special.

Carry on.

Well if I'm going to ohiotopia I think there's a certain pharmacist near by I can callout...

I cannot wait to play you straight up on my home course. #THPCallOut #BloodBath
Hahahahahahahaha ye of little faith... all things shall be revealed in due time.

Kang, I love ya, but....

#CanadanDomination

Well if I'm going to ohiotopia I think there's a certain pharmacist near by I can callout...

Meaning your hoping for pharmaceuticals to power you through this?

This is gonna be a close match. I say Kang gets no more than 5 strokes, he loves his equipment hoarding, but even then at Dan's home course that may not be enough.

I think it will be close, but the 4 closing holes will do Kangster in.

This is gonna be a close match. I say Kang gets no more than 5 strokes, he loves his equipment hoarding, but even then at Dan's home course that may not be enough.

The beauty of the Oasis. Handicap 1 and 3 holes are 17 and 18. I'd better do work early.

You're saying I make 3 months... that's more faith than I've seen so far lol

You really think he can beat me while giving me 15 shots???

I think there is literally a snowballs chance in hell you get up to 15 with the criteria he set out.

#JustSayin
#StillLoveYa

15 is laughable. I'm thinking 1.5 is a stretch

I think there is literally a snowballs chance in hell you get up to 15 with the criteria he set out.

#JustSayin
#StillLoveYa
That hurts... either you people have no clue or know me too well lol

Back