Kentwool Kickoff Classic - Travel & Extra Rounds thread

Should make for a fun practice round, hope you like heavy metal :angel:

Head banging at Grand National! I like it!!! :banghead:

Shorts were being packed anyway..looking forward to a sunburn and some good Southern food!
Ditto
I second this idea.
I third this idea, maybe lunch on Friday pre round, anyone else say around 11?

So Tanker and I are in for Top Golf, Midtown Atlanta on Sunday night after we get into town, anyone else???

The pool looks pretty cool at the hotel!

csgab_recreation.jpg

Shorts??? All I packed were pants.

Regarding the extra-currlicular food:

1. I need to try some of the bbq + white sauce I've heard about.
2. Man, am I hoping Freddie finds/brings enough white cake for both teams. I'm happy to chip in for whatever you can find Freddie!

Regarding the extra-currlicular food:

1. I need to try some of the bbq + white sauce I've heard about.
2. Man, am I hoping Freddie finds/brings enough white cake for both teams. I'm happy to chip in for whatever you can find Freddie!

If I find white cake which I think I have, you don't need to chip in, lol!

I'll even be wearing shorts.

Do Floridians even own pants? Or is there some kind of pants sharing service for when you travel out of state to colder climates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Floridians even own pants? Or is there some kind of pants sharing service for when you travel out of state to colder climates?

Think they call them capri's.

We have a similar program in Mississippi for shoes.

I think I have one pair of golf pants somewhere.

Finally got all packed up this weekend, now I just get to stare at the suitcase for a few days!!!

Finally got all packed up this weekend, now I just get to stare at the suitcase for a few days!!!
Are u just camping out at the airport Thursday night or did u grab a hotel? Or maybe u packed a tent? :)

Are u just camping out at the airport Thursday night or did u grab a hotel? Or maybe u packed a tent? :)

I got a room on site. They said I won't have to change rooms!

Anyone want to grab some lunch pre round on Friday???

I like food, I'm driving in with Amsmith, 441, mmaynard and War tee time is at 12:40 and i think we hit the road at 10am so maybe?

I'm always up to chow down but you'll have to clear it with my chauffeur first

I like food, I'm driving in with Amsmith, 441, mmaynard and War tee time is at 12:40 and i think we hit the road at 10am so maybe?

Anyone with local knowledge know a good place to grab a quick bit close to the course?

You gain an hour when you cross the state line buddy so you will have time.

Pretty sure we are on a very tight timeline to get to the course for our Friday round. Unless we get there super early (I've been known to do that) - no promises tho

Back