Koepka - An Absolute Sh*tbird

TeeJayeff

Next year is the year.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
15.4 GHIN
Brooks wants a donnybrook

i’m no Brooks fan, but is that the stuff that makes headlines now? Being a fan of a sports team and cheering or booing?

Man most of you guys would be headline news 🤣

I have no problem with someone being a fan an jeering the opposing team. That's what fans do. It's only ever an issue when it's some famous person doing it, then the news outlets make you look like a jackass.

Don't see this as much news, there is a lot worse being shouted out a sports games when peoples teams are playing poorly, and especially in hockey. I mean in college hockey most teams that have a goal scored on them there is a chant by the crowd yelling the goalie sucks.

i’m no Brooks fan, but is that the stuff that makes headlines now? Being a fan of a sports team and cheering or booing?

I just thought this video of him showed he was way over the top and out of line. Especially for another professional athlete to pull that. It was beyond cheering and booing and I bet one of his beloved Panther players would love to light him up for that treatment of their goalie.

Last edited:
I have no problem with someone being a fan an jeering the opposing team. That's what fans do. It's only ever an issue when it's some famous person doing it, then the news outlets make you look like a jackass.
He made himself look like a jackass with his bros. If you look at the video I don't see how you blame the media for that one.

Meh it’s only news if he’s a Philly fan 🙄

Here comes the crew of eye roll emojis lol

Although I don’t care about this story, I do love the usage of the term shxtbird. One of my favorites.

Man... I've been known to say way worse things than that at a professional game. Glad I'm not famous enough to be recorded :LOL:

Somebody should bring a traffic cone to the Masters and wave it after he three jacks a bunch of holes.

Meh. How dare he be a crazy ass fan like so many others. 😉

Seems pretty tame actually but seems like someone wants attention.
I will say that reading the title to this thread I was expecting more. I feel disapointed because nothing in this video makes me think Brooksy is a Sh*tbum any more than I already did!:ROFLMAO:

I just want to know where the cone came from.

Hockey fans are a different breed altogether but it is kind of weird for another professional athlete to act like that, I think there’s an unspoken code or something.

I had a guy sitting directly behind me at a Coyotes game last week saying things 10x worse than this. It is kind of expected at sporting events these days. That said, the placement of the cone and expletive's aren't something I would condone and are pretty distasteful imo.

Are y'all not familiar with hockey? It's only news because of who it is, the content is pretty mild for heckling.

It’s weak coming from an “athlete” that can’t handle a camera click in his backswing. I’m honestly surprised it garnered any reaction at all to be honest.

He made himself look like a jackass with his bros. If you look at the video I don't see how you blame the media for that one.
My point wasn’t that he didn’t look like a jackass, but that if you and I did and said the same things no media would be recording it because we aren’t famous.

What does the cone mean?

What does the cone mean?

Referring to the player as a traffic cone means he is slow and not good. The other players skate by him like they do traffic cones often used in practices.

I would say not good form from someone that would complain if people heckled him. When you are a high profile athlete you should realize that people are always watching. It is a bad look for Brooks.

Back