L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

I like it. Looking forward to rolling one when they get into stores.

Cool to see them evolving, but I jsut can't get over looking at the shape. Hope it works out for some, but to me, a putter has to be appealing to my eye for me to feel confident over it.
I was the same way for a long time, until I rolled one of the 2.1’s. I can’t fully put into words, but it works, it’s almost scary how well it comes back to square.

That said, I’m a long time looks first guy, but I could roll one.

I was the same way for a long time, until I rolled one of the 2.1’s. I can’t fully put into words, but it works, it’s almost scary how well it comes back to square.

Interesting. It is definitely good to see they shrunk the head size. It was fricking huge before. Might be worth trying, but you are gonna have to pry my Eight-T out of my hands lol.

I want a pink one.
Bluuuuuuue all day long.

However, I just dont like the looks of these. I said it yesterday, and I'll rehash it...it's just ugly, and I like ugly putters.

I really need to give one a roll, if it works it works, and I really like their tech when it comes to their designs. It just makes sense.

With very limited experience with the 2.1 I can honestly say I was impressed with the tech. Thing just wants to go straight. Can promise I’ll give to 3 a roll when it hits stores. Custom orange could be just what I need.

Bluuuuuuue all day long.

However, I just dont like the looks of these. I said it yesterday, and I'll rehash it...it's just ugly, and I like ugly putters.

I really need to give one a roll, if it works it works, and I really like their tech when it comes to their designs. It just makes sense.
I think it would break your mind how it just…stays square.

I think it would break your mind how it just…stays square.
That's why I want to try one.

It might take me a minute to get adjusted to a CS putter again, it's been a while.

I've always said I'd putt with a stick and a tin can if it meant I'd make more putts, I just don't know if I can accept looking down at one of these.... I'll give it a roll next time at the store and I see one, I just don't know if I could do it.

Great article Mr. @Jman , as always.

I would love to see the size of it. I am thinking about a DF broom this year and was leaning toward the 2.1. For some reason I don't love the Mezz Max in a broom.

I actually like the shape, It just was too big.

100% spot on. I had zero thought of buying a 2.1 was going all in on the Mezz Max until i took this outside on the greens. I kept going back to the 2.1 because it was so easy to use and i kept dropping putts. I don't even notice the shape or size anymore when putting.

With very limited experience with the 2.1 I can honestly say I was impressed with the tech. Thing just wants to go straight. Can promise I’ll give to 3 a roll when it hits stores. Custom orange could be just what I need.
The orange looks awesome just be prepared for some putter nicknames :LOL:

My son had one and it’s so easy to keep square! I will be saving my nickels to get one this year 👍🏻

I like the color options but just cannot get behind a putter that looks this awful and costs this much whether it works or not.

It is crazy where this company started and where it is. Bill Presse showed me the original Directed force putter 10 years or so ago. I thought it was big ugly and felt and sounded terrible. But it did work. He had all kinds of manufacturing and quality control issues that almost killed it. Then he sold it and it became lab. they fixed some things because of deeper pockets and it took off..

Using one of these looks like a good time. Like a moped.

A bright colored option could be a lot of fun.

Wonder if they could still pull this off without a center shaft?

I wish I could get over the looks...but if it works, it works. I'm glad people have this option

Back