Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

Right now my plan is all rounds on Saturday and Sunday. That will probably double my rounds played this year.

Still planning on both rounds Saturday.

I finally have the chance to check in on this group of misfits...

First off, thanks for the encouragement. Our daughter will land on her feet somewhere, eventually.

Handicaps seem to be the hot topic lately. Strange how those old "football injuries" seem to flair up before the event. ;)

Adam with the high altitude formula, similar to dive tables, doesn't that mean Nate will be playing to a 1? :unsure:

I finally have the chance to check in on this group of misfits...

First off, thanks for the encouragement. Our daughter will land on her feet somewhere, eventually.

Handicaps seem to be the hot topic lately. Strange how those old "football injuries" seem to flair up before the event. ;)

Adam with the high altitude formula, similar to dive tables, doesn't that mean Nate will be playing to a 1? :unsure:

Nate is the "highest grade in the class kind of guy" so basically he is a 0 and everyone just slots in behind where the dice may fall :cool:

Nate is the "highest grade in the class kind of guy" so basically he is a 0 and everyone just slots in behind where the dice may fall :cool:
Perfect.

All rounds Saturday and Sunday for me. I hope...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current #'s per day. Hoping we can get to 12 for Sat for a full tee sheet.

Fri - 9
Sat AM - 12
Sat PM - 12
Sun - 10
Mon - 4 (two uncertain)

...edited

Last edited:
Current #'s per day. Hoping we can get to 12 for Sat for a full tee sheet.

Fri - 8
Sat AM - 11
Sat PM - 11
Sun - 9
Mon - 4 (two uncertain)
There will be someone that makes their entrance in and I'm hoping it goes something like this:

tenor.gif

Hi all....how can I get into this?!?!

Thanks
Travis

I knew the Kool-Aid Man would do the trick!

To start, you have to purchase my round at Edgewood. If you're gonna fuss about that, 1 handle of Titos would do the trick as well.
Fair enough Nate

I requested time off for this today...

Hi all....how can I get into this?!?!

Thanks
Travis
Nate is that guy we are all trying to beat every year. Doesn't usually work. I think I need him to drink a ton more Tito's before RD 1
Its a fine line for sure. Go too early then it's lights out later on. Go to late then you don't get the effect of the Go-Go juice benefits.

I am excited to be back in. Working like crazy to get the handicap high enough to have a chance to unseat Nate(like that's really ever going to happen, love to amuse myself as most of you know by now).

I am excited to be back in. Working like crazy to get the handicap high enough to have a chance to unseat Nate(like that's really ever going to happen, love to amuse myself as most of you know by now).
78878B7E-EBA4-4D05-B93C-5DEA477A9143.gif

Adam-any clues on where you might be trying to play on Monday? I may do Monday instead of Friday.

Back