Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

Adam-any clues on where you might be trying to play on Monday? I may do Monday instead of Friday.

Incline Village is an option. Issue is they aren't allowing public tee times far in advance (we won't have enough for group reservation). It will be up in the air for awhile. Can't reserve anything this far out. Friday is locked in.

Incline Village is an option. Issue is they aren't allowing public tee times far in advance (we won't have enough for group reservation). It will be up in the air for awhile. Can't reserve anything this far out. Friday is locked in.

Schaffer’s Mill??

Adam- have you ever played Links at Squaw Creek? Just curious. I haven’t but I see it’s a Robert Trent Jones Jr design.

Adam- have you ever played Links at Squaw Creek? Just curious. I haven’t but I see it’s a Robert Trent Jones Jr design.
Not playing in this but I love Squaw. Cool change of pace course links-ish style course with some mountain holes. Out of the North shore/Truckee courses it is my second favorite behind Coyote Moon

I am excited to be back in. Working like crazy to get the handicap high enough to have a chance to unseat Nate(like that's really ever going to happen, love to amuse myself as most of you know by now).

I have but it's been awhile. It's one the handful that would be an option on Monday. As with all, it'll be a waiting game.

FYI If choosing between Fri/Mon I would need an answer about Fri a lot sooner than I'd be able to book Monday.

No problem. Sorry about that. I’ll do Friday and 50/50 on Monday.

Thnks for the invite!
Was last minute.... literally drove up this AM... couldn’t find tee time is SF Bay Area.... it was either Monterey or Tahoe... chose the latter obviously.... still time, we don’t go off till 12:20 and have a 3some

Was last minute.... literally drove up this AM... couldn’t find tee time is SF Bay Area.... it was either Monterey or Tahoe... chose the latter obviously.... still time, we don’t go off till 12:20 and have a 3some

Let us know how the course is. I remember playing terribly there

60 Days out! Remember to get that deposit in to secure your slot. If playing Edgewood it is $350, if you are not it is $50.

I will need to call the courses to release tee times 30 Days out so let's get everything secured here in the next few weeks.

Just wanted to provide an update, I spoke to Adam already...

I'm not sure about Tahoe, and unfortunately out of my control. Our company has said if we fly out for any reason, we are required to quarantine for 14 days upon return using our PTO.

Obviously this is a blow and clearly annoying. Sure I could fly out and not tell them anything but that's not a route I prefer to take.

We are 2 months away so hopefully things ease up and this restriction is lifted, especially since I already bought my plane ticket.

Take it day by day I guess.

Just wanted to provide an update, I spoke to Adam already...

I'm not sure about Tahoe, and unfortunately out of my control. Our company has said if we fly out for any reason, we are required to quarantine for 14 days upon return using our PTO.

Obviously this is a blow and clearly annoying. Sure I could fly out and not tell them anything but that's not a route I prefer to take.

We are 2 months away so hopefully things ease up and this restriction is lifted, especially since I already bought my plane ticket.

Take it day by day I guess.

That seems like something a employer is not allowed to do legally? I am no expert but that does not pass the smell test.

Back