Lamkin 1k followers goal.

Rhyno

Reaction score
Handicap
So when lamkin grips gets 1k followers they'll give away free grip sets daily for a week.

They also do #freegripfridays

So hop on twitter and give them a follow! They have excellent grips, grip cleaning wipes, and are sponsoring the THP Missouri Invitational.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Thanks Rhyno! Lamkin is the Bees-Knees!

I was follower number 999

Cool thanks for posting.

As of now 1k followers! Gotta give some credit to THP!

Boom. Followed.

I looked at all of their recent followers. THPer. THPer. THPer. THPer. Etc.

Love it.

They've been pushing for 1000 for a couple weeks now. I'm shocked they aren't 10x that.

I know. Truly shocking.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Daily giveaways are starting now I believe. Not too late to follow a great company & THP supporter and win some free grips!

They are at 1300 now. I'd like to see them a little more active with their use of twitter and stuff.

They are at 1300 now. I'd like to see them a little more active with their use of twitter and stuff.

I really think they will be.....increased their following by over 500 in less than 24 hours. Granted, some of that was based on a contest but I think they realize the importance.....especially when they see other companies out there so active with their followers.

I really think they will be.....increased their following by over 500 in less than 24 hours. Granted, some of that was based on a contest but I think they realize the importance.....especially when they see other companies out there so active with their followers.
Well it's unfortunate. Their grips are awesome. I reall like the 3GEN's. the feel great.

edit: it's unfortunate they have to run a contest and give always to establish any presence in the ssocial media world. But it is a start I guess

Done. If they support THP, I'll support them.

Well it's unfortunate. Their grips are awesome. I reall like the 3GEN's. the feel great.

edit: it's unfortunate they have to run a contest and give always to establish any presence in the social media world. But it is a start I guess

I hear ya but it does take time to get comfortable with Twitter especially there is quite a learning curve IMO.

Number 1562

I wonder if the 1,000th follower got anything special?

Back