Limited Run: Titleist Pro V1 Left Dot

This ball sounds really good for my flight and swing. Here is my issue, being a limited run I could purchase a dozen see that I like it and scored well. Then try to go back and what buy every dozen I can find before they are out of stock and not produced again. I would really dislike to find a ball that works perfect for me only to have it pulled away (not available) for my future rounds.
Multiple Orders...Test...Don't Like...Sell
Multiple Orders...Test...Like...Enjoy

I get the distant future and running out (agree), but I don't want to miss the opportunity to try them and have on hand for a while.

First thing that comes to mind, this seems like a TourB RX type of ball....
Less spin on the Driver, some spin in the short game.

First thing that comes to mind, this seems like a TourB RX type of ball....
Less spin on the Driver, some spin in the short game.

The AVX would be the closer comparison to RX in the grand scheme of things, although still different.

Now will it help the ball roll a little left for me to stay in the fairway.
Yes, I think the added weight of the dot on the left side will lead to this happening more often than not.

You see the ball going right and you remember you were playing a limited release left dot so the ball spins back to the left a bit in order to stay in the fairway, I mean limited release and all you can't just go and lose the balls because you can't hit it straight now can you!

i fell for this...needed something to buy anyway :rolleyes::LOL:

Since I struggle to launch high shots this ball isn't for me.

Ordered 2 dozen. Can't wait to try them out. Seems perfect as I've loved the launch of the AVX but missed the short game side of the Pro V1

I'm quite happy with the ProV1, but this has me intrigued. Looking forward to the info shared from the THP Tech Studio.

Hmm doesn’t sound like my ball, but out of curiosity, I’d give a sleeve a try if they pop up at my local.

Interesting that they're finally making these available to the public.

I ordered 2 dozen - Let's seen what kind of performance I get....

And .... ordered!

1630512725858.png

I love options! Excited to see how this one performs. I liked the AVX off the tee but it didn't spin enough on the wedge shots around the green

Typical....not offered in Canada so far :(

Edit - they did show up but missed them while at work/golfing after work. I would hope something this popular would get a longer release.

Last edited:
I am looking forward to feedback from folks. It sounds like a ball that could work for my game.

I got 2 dozen ordered. Looking forward to giving them a try!

Love the AVX except around the green,
Not terrible there...but this description checks off a ton of boxes!
Sounds like this ball is what the AVX should have been all along.

Reactions: J4U
Not in stores here, glad I ordered a few.

By the way it sounds these should work well for me. Interesting to see when I get my dozen.

Currently out of stock on Titleist.com. bummer

Back