Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

I have not been this excited for a local gathering in a long time. I get to see some of my #merinomarauders, #woolwarriors, great friends and some new faces. Can it please be time to play!!!

This is going to be awesome meeting everyone and playing some golf. And of course testing.

I have not been this excited for a local gathering in a long time. I get to see some of my #merinomarauders, #woolwarriors, great friends and some new faces. Can it please be time to play!!!
I have that effect on people :)

Not gonna lie. I miss your 150yrd driveable par 3's. Something special!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Come on they weren't that short.
160ish

Come on they weren't that short.
160ish

Very very true.

But distance doesn't matter really, they were beautifully orchestrated shots with an injured hand! Haha.

Can't wait to hang out again amigo!

Very very true.

But distance doesn't matter really, they were beautifully orchestrated shots with an injured hand! Haha.

Can't wait to hang out again amigo!

Wait til you see me hit the xxio! "Bombs"

I want to see a few more 441 special ricochet off the rake shots!

I want to see a few more 441 special ricochet off the rake shots!

I take back what I said! I want to see more Chutting!

Are you officially able to make it XM?

Are you officially able to make it XM?

Yea sorry! Forgot to reply but I'm in!

I take back what I said! I want to see more Chutting!

Chutting is a dead solid given for Mike. The shot he wowed us with off the rake and onto the green was something special to behold!

solid group of guys. methinks we should do this more often! all the chatter has been about playing, and not much about the club testing. I'm definitely pumped for both, but also excited about the possibility of a steady group of thp'ers to play with.

I don't recall for certain, but is there a tree just off to the side of the range? Someone might want to call ahead and transplant it.

I don't recall for certain, but is there a tree just off to the side of the range? Someone might want to call ahead and transplant it.

If it's on the right side of the range about 280 down. My driver will find it more often than not

If it's on the right side of the range about 280 down. My driver will find it more often than not

Long knocker...I will be the guy that doesnt sniff 280 off the tee...On the internet, I think I am a minority.

My driver will go between 250-300 on a good day depending on wind (hoping upgrading from sldr to R15 keeps it that way or better).... But it's 250-300 left right or center, nobody knows which way

If I sniff 240- 250 once a round it is a very good day indeed....

The FlightScope Monitor is going to have fun with all of these distances.
And dont worry about what it says for carry distance, its probably lying. Ask Mward.

My driver will go between 250-300 on a good day depending on wind (hoping upgrading from sldr to R15 keeps it that way or better).... But it's 250-300 left right or center, nobody knows which way

Hope Saturday is a good day for you.

Just hope my traveling handicap shows up!

Back