CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

History will be changed next week.
Give me Team THP and @Mmaynard11 to win his singles match to secure the win for Team THP!
Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 8 degree

I want to thank all of the forum members for their support. If you have a specific question for me, please tag me and I will answer if/when I can during the event or after. I will do my best to represent you all in the event and will do everything I personally can to bring the event back so that you all have a future opportunity. Thank you Callaway for bringing this awesome event to this community!

Here we go! Gonna get a lot of slack for this, but going off statistics. lol.

Team Callaway wins and Paradym Triple Diamond 9*!
The first traitor.

#receipts

Hate to be this guy (and know all my picks this year have been wrong), but I'm going Team Callaway. I would choose the Callaway Paradym X 10.5 degree.

Team Callaway wins yet again.
Callaway Paradym 9 degrees

Team THP takes this one....

Callaway Paradigm standard head 10 would be fun!

Can't go against Legacy! Team THP by a million, screw the odds!
Paradym X 10.5.

Oh baby it's time!!!!!

Let's go boys bring it home!
Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Team THP wins it for the 10th edition of The Grandaddy! Let’s go Team Legacy

Oh snap! Its starting!!! Team THP and Paradym X 10.5 FTW

The Grandaddy of all live threads is here!!

For the contest I will go...

Team THP by a Billion

Paradym X 10.5

Team THP brings home the hardware.

Paradym 10.5°

Team THP in a rout!

Since I already have the standard Paradym, I would like to try the Paradym X driver. For testing and the losing driver goes to my son :)

wooo!! It's here...this is going to be so good.

My support is with Team THP! I know Callaway is going to bring it though. Both will have a blast for sure and it's going to be a ton of fun following it all!

• On Fire
Reactions: J4U
@JDax is fantastic at this, and the write up is really well done! I am looking forward to the preview show

The Live thread being...Live...is something else! Let's get those picks in everyone! Let's keep @JDax busy!

Let's GO!

I’m so excited to be a part of this and help bring you all along with us.

Please tag me with questions, I’ll try to do my best to address them.

I've always been excited about the Grandaddy thread, who isn't, but I'm really excited for the team this year, more than usual. The leadership on this team has stepped up, engaged, and the team has followed suit. I know they will bring us along with enthusiasm, and I expect great things to happen by the end of this thread!

Back