Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So close...gonna make for an epic Sunday!

If you had played him today you would be trying to let go of some of the exasperation too, he was a machine!

I believe it completely.

Go have a beer or 8 this evening, it'll help.

If you had played him today you would be trying to let go of some of the exasperation too, he was a machine!
I don't recall you having much trouble either. So fun to play with you and Kirsten. Tomorrow is going to be a ton of fun.

Final group done. Team Harry 6 and Team Chad 12.

Final points after round 1 team Chad up 3 going into singles tomorrow.
Wow that's huge for #

Ryan coming into his own...well done brotha!

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT NEBGOLFER EATS FOR BREAKFAST BECAUSE ALL HE DOES IS HIT FAIRWAYS ALL DAY LONG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched him hit balls at the range on Thursday. Guy is consistently smooth and down the middle with the XR. WTG Ryan.

Awesome game out there today between me & Kirsten and Nebgolfer and Fupresti. A grind for all 18 holes!

As previously mentioned, Nebgolfer was a fairway machine with that XR Driver. I don't know if I have ever seen anyone hit the ball so straight. Every ball was a dart. It was ridiculous. A lot of solid pars out of that guy, including a few for net birdie. And Fupresti made a few huge putts (I think on #4? and definitely on number 17) that were practically back-breakers. Every time we tried to claw back he made a clutch par to slam the door. As much as I love my Apex irons, the way Fupresti hits the XR Pros, I may have to do some shopping...

Great day today. Conditions were great, course was great, company was great, competition was great. Can't wait til tomorrow! (Though I am definitely excited about dinner tonight too!)

Awesome to see Ryan do so well. And pick up his partner to boot.

Awesomeness!!!

If memory serves # had a 3 point lead going into final round last year too. We know how that turned out!

Team Harry! Defend the Crown!

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT NEBGOLFER EATS FOR BREAKFAST BECAUSE ALL HE DOES IS HIT FAIRWAYS ALL DAY LONG

You guys gave him the #XRSpeed, you live with the consequences.

Jake: never say sorry!!

Ryan: so proud of you man. The work has paid off!! Congrats brother.

http://vimeo.com/126693868

Had a great time with my teammate, KC720. Here's his chip shot on the Par 3 12th hole play +200 yds into the wind. YES, he made the putt for par.

I had an absolute blast today. Rhi and Jason were so much fun to play with. I played out of my mind today and I have to give a lot of credit to Jason and Rhi. There was no pressure with them. I was honestly pretty nervous going into today's round, but they made it so relaxing. Add in plenty of liquid courage and there was just no tension on the course. Thanks to BigSkyIrish too. He was a blast to play with and definitely allowed me to be aggressive when the hole allowed.

It will probably all head south tomorrow, but today was the best I've played in the last few years. Thanks Callaway and THP for making it happen.

Great updates!
Thank you all for sharing this event with us through updates and Pictures, I look forward to tomorrow!

Ryan: so proud of you man. The work has paid off!! Congrats brother.

The game has been there. He just needed to get out of his own way.

Confidence from the XR is obvious.

(Ownership of fireball is not a coincidence...)

Really proud of you, Ryan.

Fantastic pitch Kang using that backstop!

What an awesome day. Very happy with my play thus far and playing with Derek was just as fun. Hit every fairway on the front 9 and finished 18 with a nice birdie putt about 15 feet out. Feeling really good about tomorrow.

The XR performed very well today. I'm really starting to get this club dialed in and enjoying it. Also a big thanks again to Callaway for the Chrome Soft balls. I played them the entire round and really liked the performance. Good control on the green which says alot with these greens.

I had an absolute blast today. Rhi and Jason were so much fun to play with. I played out of my mind today and I have to give a lot of credit to Jason and Rhi. There was no pressure with them. I was honestly pretty nervous going into today's round, but they made it so relaxing. Add in plenty of liquid courage and there was just no tension on the course. Thanks to BigSkyIrish too. He was a blast to play with and definitely allowed me to be aggressive when the hole allowed.

It will probably all head south tomorrow, but today was the best I've played in the last few years. Thanks Callaway and THP for making it happen.

You speak the truth. They are an absolute blast to play with and just make it fun. Glad you got to experience it!

Awesome to hear about the guys who stepped it up today. Plenty of opportunities for other folks to do the same tomorrow.

This sounds like such a fun event, and it's been an absolute pleasure to follow along.

Wow awesome stuff, great battle for sure. Lots of great golf played, best of luck tomorrow everyone.

Great day out there folks!! Hard fought battle between me/Cmac & Kang/Sandiegonative. Certainly a lot of back and forth. Fairways were hit. Bunkers were harrassed. Rivers were crossed. Greens were pelted. Putts fell in the hole. And after all that craziness.... We came out a few points ahead.

Great XR performance.... Including my 4 wood. That thing is money out of the barklike stuff. The chrome soft was ridiculous. As I said earlier in the day I was super impressed with the feel and performance.

Ending the round with a fun gathering around 18 with conversation, music and even a putting contest was just incredible. Just a really great day with everyone and I'm looking forward to doing it again tomorrow!

#TeamHarry keep your eyes on the prize. 180 points on the line tomorrow. We've got this! ?

Yeah, Chrome Soft was legit today. I hit a wedge shot that Ethan said he'd never seen bit and spin like that before. It was like throwing darts on the greens when you hit the right shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back