Live Update Thread: 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

I have played with my non-graphic'd shaft about 5 rounds now. I love it. My swing wasn't great the last two rounds, and there were A LOT of mishits, but I can happily say, even the bad shots had distance, and most hit the fairway. I can get used to not playing 2nd shots from the rough!

Can't wait to get that shipping update for the deal deal

Monitor time today in the 410 LST 10.5

Averages:

Launch - 11.8
Ball Speed - 159.3 (Peak 165 :oops:)
Spin: 2374 RPM

Hooooooooly **** Batman.

Going back through some data. I’ve not hit that ball speed in over a year. I’ve been close, but not on the plus side of 165.

To say I’m pleased of the combo I ended up with, is an understatement. I’m keeping even misses sub 3000 now, and seeing some sub 2000 numbers on great strikes that keep 11+ launch.

A lot of distance here for me when I let the club go. And its legit more than I ever expected as PX has not had a ton of successes in my bag.

Custom paint is going to be insssssaaaaaaannnnnneeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry if I missed it but when do u expect to get your custom shafts delivered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if I missed it but when do u expect to get your custom shafts delivered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No definitive dates, just when they’re done. Some were much more detailed than others and it was going to take a bit of time.

Will def be worth the wait!

Its funny, I'm itching to get back at it with my custom shaft and really let it loose some more. The data so far has been incredible, and as a numbers guy that makes me downright giddy.

Still crazy to think about all we got to do at this one, and makes me sad that its done forever!

Its funny, I'm itching to get back at it with my custom shaft and really let it loose some more. The data so far has been incredible, and as a numbers guy that makes me downright giddy.

Still crazy to think about all we got to do at this one, and makes me sad that its done forever!
I'm feeling exactly the same. I've got a couple of rounds lined up this week and really can't wait to put the shaft to the test on new courses.

I am a little sad that our season is at an end here. I would love to truly familiarize myself with the shaft because I was seeing some exciting ball flight in California and I really did not have a very good swing on that trip.

I am a little sad that our season is at an end here. I would love to truly familiarize myself with the shaft because I was seeing some exciting ball flight in California and I really did not have a very good swing on that trip.
I think I understand how you feel. Aviara was the last golf I played this year... I’m going stir crazy not being able to swing this thing!

I think I understand how you feel. Aviara was the last golf I played this year... I’m going stir crazy not being able to swing this thing!
I’ll go hit mine today for you guys. :devilish:

I'm feeling exactly the same. I've got a couple of rounds lined up this week and really can't wait to put the shaft to the test on new courses.
No golf for me this week. 80mph winds at home. I had a round booked and was going to go have some fun and lose to some balls, but my course was evacuated due to the Easy Fire.

No golf for me this week. 80mph winds at home. I had a round booked and was going to go have some fun and lose to some balls, but my course was evacuated due to the Easy Fire.
Stay safe (y)

I snuck out to Glen Annie yesterday and found myself in a money game with some new guys. I think in the 12 times I hit driver, I found the center of the face once. :confused:

Best thing though is that of the 11 absolutely terrible ball strikes, I barely missed the fairway. This has turned out to be a really great shaft. Whist I'm not seeing ball speed and distance gains like @Jman, I am able to trust that even if I f* it up, I am not going to cost myself dearly. I like that.

@Space Bandito or @Jman or @JB

Can Project X custom built a Small Batch Shaft, Weapon of Mass Destruction....

That will not Hook or Slice.

I meant to say Power Draw or B*tch Fade?

Or is that just not technically Possible or against the R&A.

Cause if they could we would have to hire security to keep the THP'ERS in check.

Food for thought.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

The path of ones swing with face angle of the club largely influence.

The path of ones swing with face angle of the club largely influence.
How dare you.

My swing is impeccable. With video proofs if required.

I sir. Swear. It's the clubs.

Always.

Period

Good day.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Being hurt is a B.

But, its the only saving grace to keep me from constantly daydreaming about my finished driver shaft aesthetics and when it might arrive. So many cool designs the crew in Cali is having to work on. SO many cool designs.

Well, that's a conversation starter.

Back