Live Update Thread & Contest - The 2016 HandCrafted Experience with Project X

We should play next week.
I'm going to be in GA, but we need to play soon, you have to see how good this thing looks.

I'm going to be in GA, but we need to play soon, you have to see how good this thing looks.

Definitely. Dying to see how it looks. Fantastic in photos.

Got to play a round on Saturday, first time I even pulled out my clubs in a month. It felt great to be out there again and was still hitting the driver as good as ever, even had a wind aided drive of 330! I've never had so much confidence in pulling driver before, instead of it being a crapshoot, its really more of a weapon now. It was pretty slow out there Saturday and on one tee box, I just took a few moments and looked at my custom shaft and got a huge smile. Earlier this season I found a game changer in the Hzrdus Yellow. To be able to customize it for my tastes making it even better for me is mind blowing! Knowing that I have a one and only is truly special and thats why I named it "The One!" I can't wait for the rest of you guys to get yours and I really hope Project X brings this event back next year!

I love that you named yours. I think it came out absolutely great.

I love that you named yours. I think it came out absolutely great.

Thanks me too! It was a last minute change...along with the rest of the artwork :angel: after a late night bar discussion with Don, Wake and c.a.eleric. Yet another memorable moment of this trip I will never forget.

Love this thread!

Can I signup for next year now?

i was on FI-YAH with this shaft today. tough driving day with wind and difficult hole layouts. i took lines that are stupid for someone like me to take, and pulling it off time and time again. i only made 1 poor swing with this all day, and that was because we had a ball in play and i was just trying to rope something in there. we had a few holes where my playing partners hit poor shots, and i was left to put one in play, and every time i did. like jeremy says, the confidence i have with this thing is something i've never experienced before.

i was on FI-YAH with this shaft today. tough driving day with wind and difficult hole layouts. i took lines that are stupid for someone like me to take, and pulling it off time and time again. i only made 1 poor swing with this all day, and that was because we had a ball in play and i was just trying to rope something in there. we had a few holes where my playing partners hit poor shots, and i was left to put one in play, and every time i did. like jeremy says, the confidence i have with this thing is something i've never experienced before.

Kinda crazy huh. It used to be if I was playing a scramble and everyone missed the fairway, I'd pull out my 3w or 5w and make sure to get it in play. Now it's driver all the way.

Gents, sorry for the delay. Right as the last two shafts were getting finished up I had to fly up to the Napa event for some new product testing and then Sydney came down to SD and made me spend two days podcasting and videoing. It's really all her fault.

They will be going out today.

DB

Gents, sorry for the delay. Right as the last two shafts were getting finished up I had to fly up to the Napa event for some new product testing and then Sydney came down to SD and made me spend two days podcasting and videoing. It's really all her fault.

DB

Nice! Can't wait to see the last 2! I think Sydney should send those guys and everyone else that attended one dozen maple bacon donuts from Gibsons for making us all wait. :alien:

DB

No problem. Figured as much when you said you were in Napa last week.

So how many T1100's ended up in play in Napa Don?

So how many T1100's ended up in play in Napa Don?

There were 11 T1100s in play, 8 in drivers. HZRDUS was the #1 wood and driver shaft model at Napa.

There were 11 T1100s in play, 8 in drivers. HZRDUS was the #1 wood and driver shaft model at Napa.

This was pretty impressive?
25 players putting HZRDUS into play in just their driver this past week.

Very cool!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Kevin and Opening Day's shafts have shipped bringing my end of the THCE 2016 to an end. For requesting his shaft with no tip, no grip and uncut Opening Day win's the MVP award for this trip. Congrats!

Someone wake me up in 2017.

Kevin and Opening Day's shafts have shipped bringing my end of the THCE 2016 to an end. For requesting his shaft with no tip, no grip and uncut Opening Day win's the MVP award for this trip. Congrats!

It has been a pleasure as always.
We even saw the birth of Don Brown Bear

But we have some awesome content still to put together from this event.

Thanks Don. Can't wait to see it!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wow, Opening day was a favorite going in, at times he fell behind, but he pulled it out in the end. Congrats... I think... maybe not.

My shaft just came

200_s.gif

Back