Live Update Thread - Project X The HandCrafted Experience

So cool to make your own shirt, a nice touch, one of many from them I'm sure!!!

Don just said the pros rarely, if ever get this kind of customization for their golf shafts. Only THPers get this treatment!

Now that's some very special treatment!

You all can now update your resumes with golf shaft design and silk screening experience.

Love those t-shirts. Nothing says San Diego like tacos (home of the fish taco) and sandals (I live in those all year round. Think sandals, shorts, and a sweater = winter gear)

Make your own shirts too!? Wow such a personal touch I love it!

Pretty cool experience, but then again it's THP so this is par for the course!

Screen printing is always a good time!

How freaking awesome is that. Doing your own shirts. Bad freaking ass! Man that is so cool.

Tim going over artwork

386a54d7cf43bd343479c5d8aa0f83d0.jpg

StanTheCaddy designing his graphic

c5ea6a57223132c9e0358f8d5d7f7566.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That periscope of the tour is awesome.

d8ce7dfd0b94647127d72e2332455b40.jpg

Soooo many sick shafts in here

Some serious faces in here guys. A lot of pondering going on I guess. T-shirts should be available in the THP store... those ROCK!

So, if JB is getting a shirt, do they have a logo with a close toed shoe instead of a sandal on it?

It is so awesome hearing Don talk golf shafts. I told Don I wanted something a little lighter with a little more launch and he just punched in some numbers and there it was. He does a great job of explaining what he's doing. Such an educational experience.
How does punching in numbers translate into specs being met (aren't the shaft hand crafted)?

Caught up on last few pages. Doing your own shirts is pretty. Not surprised spivey over did his and had to get a new one.

Tweaking the design
da637edba35d99f96a6cbe8fafde4e73.jpg

T shirts too!?!? Awesome!
Really a cool event! You guys are LUCKY!

Live Update Thread - Project X The HandCrafted Experience

Listening to O'Neil go over color and finish options is pretty dang exciting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Burritos for lunch has to hurt the burger count a bit!

19138c6f089940cbcd04bd236287eb36.jpg

Basic matte white on the top, white gloss with pearling on the bottom...killer!

This event has so much knowledge and education it's freaking awesome.

Several people asked what's so unique about my shaft versus everyone else. It's best to start with this picture:

25b38543e0caa5bceb7f375be8af9757.jpg

Most of the PX stuff has the curved profile. I have a big issue with hooking the demo shaft. Something causes me to keep the club face really closed. If I try and get the ball up in the air, I can't get it to draw back any and I always lose it right.

When I told Don about some other shafts that I don't fight as much, he said that I prefer a straight profile as opposed to the curved one.

For my shaft, we basically switched to something based off the same tool they use for the yellow HZRDUS shafts. Then Don started tweaking from there.

He said he's only ever done about 15 other shafts this way.

Love the updates!!

11ae5722cfaf3230772bdfec361aabe3.jpg

This guy is a maestro. So cool.

Don going over changes with awkward silence and creating his shaft.
2eab234da4f4542d343fed30bafdceaa.jpg

Back