CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2023 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Excited to see ArborLinks in all it’s glory. Safe travels to all heading out today. For those already in Nebraska are you just waiting at the gates until they let you in :ROFLMAO:

Participants.
Do not be alarmed when it takes you down a gravel road. Trust me it will be worth it

Participants.
Do not be alarmed when it takes you down a gravel road. Trust me it will be worth it

Sounds like the start of every country song... if written by AI. lol

We’re getting closer and closer!

Finally caught up. Can't wait to see pictures of this course :love:

Participants.

Hopefully everyone sees this before they hit the gravel road.

I've never been so anxious to see pictures of Nebraska. :love:
I have friends and family in NE, IA, and MN... probably wouldn't frequent these areas otherwise!

@scratchgolfjourney is the only guy that I know that can look like he's going to a Judas Priest concert, a high school sock hop, and a golf tournament all at the same time....😲
And smiles all the way doing it. The dude (I know you have a name @scratchgolfjourney) seems like the good humoured type who makes everyone around smile 👊

Let's have a week Nebraska!

Gravel roads just lend to the excitement. Is it named magnolia lane by chance??

Can one of the participants video the gravel road, so we can witness what this looks like? haha

Participants.
1683567404497.gif

IMG_3645.jpeg

I spy Spring!

Back