Long Drive Championship

Sadlowski with the big ole dip in for the interview .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5'8 227? Jeeeeezzzzz

That just means keep eating.

More double cheeseburgers for you, Wardy.

What rediculous is that he weighs 177 and was out swinging the field.

So there's a chance for me yet.

Amazing to watch these guys. Has there ever been a THP Long Drive Competition?

Sounds like a side event for ClubClash!

Not anymore my friend. I've lost so much distance the past couple years.

Shank it harder? :angel: Kidding...I was doing it on Sunday again and I wanted to crawl into the nearest water hazard and die.

It's sick how many :bomb: these guys can send out.

Tim Burke is a monster!

Great run by Easterly but Burke is just a monster .

I can't believe Sadlowski couldn't hit ONE into the grid. Crazy. Burr, the commentator, is AWFUL!

The entire two day semi-finals/finals was a clinic on the power fade. It's just so impressive to see those club head and ball speeds.

Thinking Winther should have gone with the large instead of the schmedium
I know the guy personally he is a mountain of a man I am 6'3' 280 and he makes me look small. he practices at my local range he crush the ball over the net at 300 and the ball is still climbing good to see he made it that far he has had some injuries of the last few years

I know the guy personally he is a mountain of a man I am 6'3' 280 and he makes me look small. he practices at my local range he crush the ball over the net at 300 and the ball is still climbing good to see he made it that far he has had some injuries of the last few years

That's pretty awesome, unless you're hitting next to him. That's gotta be a little demoralizing if you smoke one and think you got all of it and then he pulls out an iron and flies it by you.

From what I have read, Winchell would win with a 7 iron

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Not wrong here.

Tim Burke is a monster!

Got to watch him do an exhibition at a charity event and I thought he was an animal.

Then we had to tee off with him on the longest par 4 - my second was where his first was (driver and 4 wood). He played the hole out for a par but his overall game looked decent to match that unreal driving ability.

Those guys are unreal! I entered a local event a few years ago and was really proud of my best at 294 but that didn't even win the senior division and these guys now are hitting 110 further, just WOW!

It's pretty amazing what these guys can do, however i can live without the Douchy antics associated with the event. I feel like I'm watching a golf version of the Reno Scene in Kingpin.

That's pretty awesome, unless you're hitting next to him. That's gotta be a little demoralizing if you smoke one and think you got all of it and then he pulls out an iron and flies it by you.
It is cool to see the raw power the guy has but his control is not that great he did let me hit his competition driver a few times the shaft is a special one build for him i think it is a XXX

It is cool to see the raw power the guy has but his control is not that great he did let me hit his competition driver a few times the shaft is a special one build for him i think it is a XXX

It's amazing to me that Sadlowski couldn't hit a 60 yard grid once.

Obviously it's not as easy as it looks but for one of the more controlled swings out there it was surprising .

It's amazing to me that Sadlowski couldn't hit a 60 yard grid once.

Obviously it's not as easy as it looks but for one of the more controlled swings out there it was surprising .

When he lost the semi, my interest waned. Based on the numbers, Sadlowski was the only guy who could hang with Tim...and that could have been an awesome shootout.

My other takeaway from the event was how low the prize money was beyond 1st and 2nd. The guys who lost in the quarters won like $6,000.

It's pretty amazing what these guys can do, however i can live without the Douchy antics associated with the event. I feel like I'm watching a golf version of the Reno Scene in Kingpin.

My my sentiments exactly, I can't watch the event anymore.

When he lost the semi, my interest waned. Based on the numbers, Sadlowski was the only guy who could hang with Tim...and that could have been an awesome shootout.

My other takeaway from the event was how low the prize money was beyond 1st and 2nd. The guys who lost in the quarters won like $6,000.

Yea, I have a feeling these contests may go away before too long.

Back