Longest Most Forgiving Driver

Take Internet "test" results for what they are worth, but a lot this year have had the Callaway XR as the longest, most forgiving driver. It's certainly been the longest, most forgiving I've tried in my short golf experience.

I have tried everything this year and the XR didn't do anything for me. It's an individual opinion as to what works for you as everyone has different needs. I personally need something that is going to launch it low and cut the spin down. With the setup I have on my d200 it works perfectly for me. What works for one person will most certainly not be the best option for another person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobra Amp Cell is a club I can put in the bag and find fairways no matter how crap my swing is. And when my swing is good, it's quite long as well.

Cobra Amp Cell is a club I can put in the bag and find fairways no matter how crap my swing is. And when my swing is good, it's quite long as well.
Just a great driver, found my swing and accuracy with the Amp cell

From all the ones I have tested it has been the Ping G30 for me

Covert tour!

I would have thought that was completely dependent on the person swinging the club?

What works best for one person isn't necessarily the best for someone else

Correct. Everything is subjective in golf and life.

Wait...are you guys telling me there is something out there longer and more forgiving than my SLDR-S? :alien:

Wait...are you guys telling me there is something out there longer and more forgiving than my SLDR-S? :alien:

The badassery that is the SLDR-C

Obviously the newest and most innovative thing out there bruh. Its for the people

Obviously the newest and most innovative thing out there bruh. Its for the people

And if you hit it, you get it...

I bought one yesterday. Despite it not being anywhere on the TaylorMade site and not a new release (as we said), I have decided to dissect and do some digging. I know not everybody wants to deal with actual facts, but we here at THP sure like to. I will be once again at TM HQ in 3 weeks and discuss with them again. Remember they were the one's that told me it was not a new release last time.

I bought one yesterday. Despite it not being anywhere on the TaylorMade site and not a new release (as we said), I have decided to dissect and do some digging. I know not everybody wants to deal with actual facts, but we here at THP sure like to. I will be once again at TM HQ in 3 weeks and discuss with them again. Remember they were the one's that told me it was not a new release last time.
I freaking love it.

Flightscope doesn't lie.

Warehouse full of Jetspeed, I mean SLDR C heads.

Good idea since it's a completely different head than the other SLDR Drivers...

It's not a JetSpeed either....You'll know that as soon as you hit it...

Last edited:
I freaking love it.

Flightscope doesn't lie.

#ClubClash
Then again, despite being local, #OutingApproved still means it all.

Warehouse full of Jetspeed, I mean SLDR C heads.

This is funny. You know their thoughts on it. Check out the feature on the TaylorMade website, oh wait, its not listed there...Because its not a new release (well, according to TaylorMade anyway).

Of course, the guy that created the JetSpeed, works for a different company now too.

This is funny. You know their thoughts on it. Check out the feature on the TaylorMade website, oh wait, its not listed there...Because its not a new release (well, according to TaylorMade anyway).

Of course, the guy that created the JetSpeed, works for a different company now too.

maybe they were hiding it with the never to be released black aeroburner.

Longest Most Forgiving Driver

Well, I've only hit a pretty limited number of drivers in my life, so I can't say which is the most, but for me I can't imagine one significantly more forgiving than the Altitude and I've added 5-10 yards over previous drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what ive hit recently the Bridgestone J815 is the all around best IMO.

Titleist 915 best all around driver on the market. IMO

I only have my Taylormade Burner '09 to compare to but my new Tour Edge X-rail 12* Draw is a much better club for my swing.

Back